Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

FINE! I'll do a log!!

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Excessive, no? The liner should do the trick......
I adhere to the liner just fine, but every now and then the liner itself slides a little bit when my wife and I are getting on and off the bench. So I use the bands to just keep the liner in place, rather than use it for my torso.

I gotta try this cabinet liner..... Which do you suggest?
I bought the Duck Brand 1100731 shelf liner (Amazon). Worked really well for me. My gym recently re-upholstered the benches and the padding has more grip to it, so I've not needed to use it for awhile.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
The cabinet liner gets stinky. Even better are the silicone cookie sheet liners. Got em on amazon for a couple bucks. They work even better.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
The cabinet liner gets stinky. Even better are the silicone cookie sheet liners. Got em on amazon for a couple bucks. They work even better.

Never heard this until DYS mentioned it a few posts ago. I've tossed out 1/3 of the roll already and just cut some more....curious on this cookie sheet thingy.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

Half my equipment would be classified as "stinky". All that matters is that it works.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Did buffalo bar box squats with chains last night.

Worked up to 335 with 60-80lbs of chains for a bunch of doubles.

Thought I liked the new chiro until he pitched me on a "get healthy" plan....then I exposed his horrible math and realized he was trying to charge me triple. What the fukk is with any doctor albeit chiro or medicinal doc that makes going to them like a used car sale?

Frustrated as fukk with a bunch of shit. I would really just like to get healthy and train 2-3x/week like normal. This shit is for the birds...

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Glad you can squat and you did well!!!

Sorry to hear about the doctor though.

I'll use my profession to try and help you :)

I'm free.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,