Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Ferguson verdict

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Why is it so hard for people to understand that you will never win a confrontation with a cop. If they are stopping you, or pulling you over for any reason whatsoever,its because you were in the wrong somehow. Dont argue with the cop, dont get loud with him. Just suck it up , yes sir, no sir, etc. Accept your ticket and live to see another day. To get physical with the cop is signing your own death warrant...

Cops pull people over all the time that aren't in the wrong. Saying you were in the wrong somehow is just ignorance and an all too common problem nowadays. Just bc a cop pulls you over means you were in the wrong? Please, what happened to guilty till proven innocent.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Cops pull people over all the time that aren't in the wrong. Saying you were in the wrong somehow is just ignorance and an all too common problem nowadays. Just bc a cop pulls you over means you were in the wrong? Please, what happened to guilty till proven innocent.

Even if a cop pulls u over and u are innocent, comply and let live. Yes cops pull over people for no reason, soooo act accordingly, do as they say, and your innocense will prevail. I think thats what kid666 was trying to say.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Even if a cop pulls u over and u are innocent, comply and let live. Yes cops pull over people for no reason, soooo act accordingly, do as they say, and your innocense will prevail. I think thats what kid666 was trying to say.

If that's what he was trying to say than I misunderstood him. Personally I've seen the justice system fail one too many times to believe innocence always prevails but I am cordial with cops until they give me a reason not to be.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Just heard officer Wilson resigned, interesting.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Evil Whitey...Cops setting him up befor ehe baps him over the head with his billy club

th

Cop probably lost his wallet and watch in that hug..

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
Just heard officer Wilson resigned, interesting.

Good move. He would be killed. I heard he is filing a civil case and married his girl so if he wins there can't be anything filed on him and the money he makes can't be touched. Wrongful death or something.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'm not siding with Brown. I never said that. What I said is I don't agree with the fact less lethal force was not the first option. I have friends that are Police that I care about dearly. Once again you are making false assumptions just like everything Graniteman assumed about me was wrong.

If I had to assume anything, I would assume you are a Cop, like the dozens of other cops and Feds in this forum.

I also do agree that their is a very clear issue with the Para Military police state that is emerging in this Country.

We are ruining ourselves from the inside..how does anyone not even see that?? Terrorists from other countries make videos, that they aren't going to even attack us..they are going to sit back and watch us self destruct. And they are right in that thought process..we are on a path to ruin.
I do see that and I completely agree. I'm not talking about any of that though, I'm only talking about this one specific incident. By saying that though you furthered my assumption that you aren't looking at this objectively.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Obviously not condoning all the behaviors of any ethnicity...that is not what I am saying..not saying "some" of them don't have opportunities, but the truth is many of them are born into poverty, etc..and it's a revolving door in many cases. Compared to a middle class child who has much higher chances of succeeding and is raises in a much nicer, less violent, and better economic community.
I agree with all of that as well. We aren't stupid and we can see that but it's up to blacks to change that cycle and fix their problems. There is nobody else that can help them, government funded programs, affirmative action, etc...we have tried but at some point you just have to accept the hand you were dealt and overcome it. They aren't even trying to, instead they are embracing this "thug culture" that leads them nowhere. The jews didn't sit around blaming all their problems on the holocaust, instead they let go of the past and succeeded in life. Stop blaming whites for everything, it's not always racism, sometimes it's just you.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm not siding with Brown. I never said that. What I said is I don't agree with the fact less lethal force was not the first option. I have friends that are Police that I care about dearly. Once again you are making false assumptions just like everything Graniteman assumed about me was wrong.

If I had to assume anything, I would assume you are a Cop, like the dozens of other cops and Feds in this forum.

I also do agree that their is a very clear issue with the Para Military police state that is emerging in this Country.

We are ruining ourselves from the inside..how does anyone not even see that?? Terrorists from other countries make videos, that they aren't going to even attack us..they are going to sit back and watch us self destruct. And they are right in that thought process..we are on a path to ruin.

Think about it this way.
The officer might have had 3 force optoins.
1. Taser/stun gun
2. Maze/pepper spray.
3. Gun.

the taser is a singel shot, the maze is a spray that may not work well. Even if it works Brown could still get his hands on Wilson.
The gun is a multi shot weapon with better stopping power then the above.

now think about it this way.
you have 6'4" 290lbs guy thats running towards you.
if he gets his hands on you, you might get seriously injured or even dead.
You have a split second to handle this.
Do you pull the taser, hoping you will hit? If you miss you are ****ed. No chance to get the gun before he is on you.
Do you use the maze hoping he will respond enough to stop him?
Any of those is a single shot chance, you miss or lack of response you are ****ed. Perhaps dead.

or do you use the gun?
Multiple shot, multiple time to fail but still stay in the fight.
Known man stopper.

If you think he could have tried the maze or taser first then transition to gun, you are wrong.
I have done drills where we start at the same time. One guy pulling firearm other guy starts running.
At 21 feet distance I can get you every single time, you might fire at the time I reach you but I got my hands on you at full speed.

Wilson did the right thing. Brown could have stopped but decided to attack a guy with a gun.
Didnt even stop when he got shot the first few times.

In the state of Texas you can shot a guy that advances on you if you have pulled your weapon.
Does not matter if he is armed or not.

Brown got what was coming to him. You dont run towards the guy with a gun after you attack him.

I am still not sure what they are protesting about.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Doesnt matter if you are wrong or not.
You dont fight the officer at the side of the road.
You can't win, its that simple.
You take it to court and you fight it there.

People dont get shot when they follow orders (yes, there are expections).
But this isnt that complicated. Follow orders and you will be on your way or arrested but you will not be dead.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic