severedthumbz
What's New?

Ferguson verdict

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
It just keeps getting better!!

ISIS Fighters Reach out to Ferguson Protesters, Offer Help In Exchange for Oath of Allegiance to Baghdadi

2014-11-23T111732Z_1_LYNXNPEAAM052_RTROPTP_3_SYRIA-CRISIS-IRAQ.JPG

Protesters in Ferguson have been offered some help from none other than the Islamic State. In a clear attempt to take advantage of the growing unrest and ‘anti-authoritarian feelings,’ British jihadis have offered to send fighters to take on the police in the riot-plagued city. There is one condition, however: they must embrace Islam and pledge their allegiance to the group’s leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
The Daily Mail has the details:
Using the slogan 'From #IS 2 Ferguson', Birmingham-born jihadi Junaid Hussain, 20 - who has adopted the nom de guerre Abu Hussain al-Britani - this morning tweeted a photograph of a hand-written letter urging the Ferguson rioters to 'reject corrupt man-made laws like democracy' and declare their allegiance to ISIS' leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
The note Hussain posted on Twitter today is titled 'From #IS 2 Ferguson' and contains a promise to send militants to the Missouri city if protesters pledge allegiance to ISIS.
It reads: 'We hear you and we will help you if you accept Islam and reject corrupt man-made laws like democracy and pledge your allegiance to Caliph Abu Bakr and then we will shed our blood for you and send our soldiers that don't sleep, whose drink is blood, and their play is carnage.'
Underneath the picture Hussain tweeted: 'Accept Islam & give bayah [allegiance] to Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi & then we will send u soldiers that don't sleep! - #IS #Ferguson'.
The note was accompanied by a photograph of a number of masked young men posing with assault rifles and mobile phone cases bearing the black and white logo of the Islamic State.
It is understood the men in the photograph are militants based in ISIS-held areas of Syria and Iraq, and that one of the men is 20-year-old Hussain.
Another militant, who uses the Twitter handle @Abu 3antar Britani and is also thought to be British, tweeted: 'From #IS to #Ferguson we heard your call and we are ready to respond! #FergusonDecision #BeLikeMalcolmX #FightBack'.
A third jihadi using the nom de guerre Abu Dujana subsequently posted a photograph of a large knife being brandished by somebody wearing a glove made by the American sports brand Nike.
'For how long will you let these govts oppress u. Draw ur knives and show them a response!! #FergusonDecision #IS,' he wrote.
This isn’t the first time we’ve seen ISIS try to capitalize on the unrest in Ferguson. During a CNN news report in August, a sign could be seen in the background that read “ISIS is here.”
By invoking names of black civil rights leaders like Malcolm X, it seems the terrorist group is trying to attract new converts. After all, many of them, including Malcolm X, were Muslim.

Whether ISIS will successfully make inroads in Ferguson remains to be seen, but the thought alone is chilling.

Last edited:
DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Some of the witnesses attempts at making Wison sound guilty are almost comical.

Their inconsistencies began almost immediately after the shooting, from people in the neighborhood, the friend walking with Brown during the encounter and even one woman who authorities suggested probably wasn't even at the scene at the time.
Jurors also were presented with dueling versions from Wilson and Dorian Johnson, who was walking with Brown during the Aug. 9 confrontation. Johnson painted Wilson as provoking the violence, while Wilson said Brown was the aggressor.
But Johnson also declared on TV, in a clip played for the grand jury, that Wilson fired at least one shot at his friend while Brown was running away: "It struck my friend in the back."
Johnson held to a variation of this description in his grand jury testimony, saying the shot caused Brown's body to "do like a jerking movement, not to where it looked like he got hit in his back, but I knew, it maybe could have grazed him, but he definitely made a jerking movement."
Other eyewitness accounts also were clearly wrong.
One woman, who said she was smoking a cigarette with a friend nearby, claimed she saw a second police officer in the passenger seat of Wilson's vehicle. When quizzed by a prosecutor, she elaborated: The officer was white, "middle age or young" and in uniform. She said she was positive there was a second officer — even though there was not.
Another woman testified that she saw Brown leaning through the officer's window "from his navel up," with his hand moving up and down, as if he were punching the officer. But when the same witness returned to testify again on another day, she said she suffers from mental disorder, has racist views and that she has trouble distinguishing the truth from things she had read online.
Prosecutors suggested the woman had fabricated the entire incident and was not even at the scene the day of the shooting.

Another witness had told the FBI that Wilson shot Brown in the back and then "stood over him and finished him off." But in his grand jury testimony, this witness acknowledged that he had not seen that part of the shooting, and that what he told the FBI was "based on me being where I'm from, and that can be the only assumption that I have."
The witness, who lives in the predominantly black neighborhood where Brown was killed, also acknowledged that he changed his story to fit details of the autopsy that he had learned about on TV.
"So it was after you learned that the things you said you saw couldn't have happened that way, then you changed your story about what you seen?" a prosecutor asserted.
"Yeah, to coincide with what really happened," the witness replied.
Another man, describing himself as a friend of Brown's, told a federal investigator that he heard the first gunshot, looked out his window and saw an officer with a gun drawn and Brown "on his knees with his hands in the air." He added: "I seen him shoot him in the head."

But when later pressed by the investigator, the friend said he had not seen the actual shooting because he was walking down the stairs at the time and instead had heard details from someone in the apartment complex.
"What you are saying you saw isn't forensically possible based on the evidence," the investigator told the friend.
Shortly after that, the friend asked if he could leave.
"I ain't feeling comfortable," he said

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
It would be nice to see some prosecutions for perjury. The assumption in that area seems to be that the police are too much of pussies to shoot when they are attacked, and that the prosecutors are too much of pussies to file charges when they are lied to. At least Wilson showed that the first assumption was wrong.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Oh but he looks like such a good kid! A real contributor to the uprising of his community I'm sure!!!

Don't think for a second that he wouldn't be leading the charge to riot and loot either if it was someone else other than him that got shot for trying to be "hardcore".

View attachment 6983
Nice pic....Maybe his mom should have raised him a bit better than she did. Pic shows his ignorance.

Peace

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Nice pic....Maybe his mom should have raised him a bit better than she did. Pic shows his ignorance.

Peace

The real question is why wasn't mom buying him reduced sugar Hawaiian punch?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
All I know is that I'd love to have the pleasure of putting a bullet in all the pieces of shit that burned the American Flag.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
There are many people, not just black people who think the final outcome failed to serve justice.. In the words of Martin Luther King, Jr. "A riot is the language of the unheard".. Anyways I was just saying that a riot like this is more justifiable then the riot that happened here over a hockey team losing..Businesses were looted and destroyed;

It's a really tough situation for those who feel that there was an injustice. I'm not saying rioting is the right thing to do but what other options do they have to get there voices heard?

This was on another forum, Rampage you came to mind after I read it.

"Two questions arise from Ferguson's latest outburst. The first, political, is "Why does the country tolerate it?" The second, more anthropologically interesting, is "Why the eerie incapacity of underclass blacks to understand evidence, or law, or much of anything?" Of the countless explanations given for the poor performance and poor behavior of blacks in the US, one of them dares not speak its name: Low intelligence.
A glance at the data reveals that there will be a small number of very smart blacks and a larger number of fairly smart blacks. This we see. They are engineers and lprogrammers. They appear on television as well-educated talking-heads speaking good English. To whites who never see any other blacks, this gives the impression that, since these blacks are like white people, all would be if it weren’t for discrimination. Would that it were so. It isn’t.

What are the implications?

First, we will see a continuation of hostility by blacks toward whites. This often amounts to outright hatred, as seen in the intermittent riots that never cease, and in the frequent, though carefully under-reported, racial attacks on whites. If blacks cannot rise, and it seems they cannot, they will remain angry in perpetuity. Then what?"

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Let em keep blocking freeway traffic, vandalizing businesses, setting dumpsters on fire and pushing them down streets etc.
Really shows their ignorance....

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
That picture is of a different person I do believe... Look it up.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Oh but he looks like such a good kid! A real contributor to the uprising of his community I'm sure!!!

Don't think for a second that he wouldn't be leading the charge to riot and loot either if it was someone else other than him that got shot for trying to be "hardcore".

View attachment 6983
That's not Mike Brown

His name is Joda Cain.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Why is it so hard for people to understand that you will never win a confrontation with a cop. If they are stopping you, or pulling you over for any reason whatsoever,its because you were in the wrong somehow. Dont argue with the cop, dont get loud with him. Just suck it up , yes sir, no sir, etc. Accept your ticket and live to see another day. To get physical with the cop is signing your own death warrant...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic