Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Ferguson verdict

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I seen pictures of those fukktards burning American flags. A disgrace to all the men and women who have sacrificed so much including their lives, for that same flag. Makes me sick.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
On the serious side..America has millions of these lil wayne gangsta's. We'll be dealing with ''Ferguson's'' for the rest of their lives unless some serious SERIOUS decisions are made. I don't see a politician with the nads to actually deal with them.
Only good thing about them is they have no drive or desire to better themselves and stay congregated in tha ghetto they built

That's because politicians now see the voting power when they get all the lazy people to vote. The funniest thing about this election is that a very large number of dem votes for obama in this last election came from illegal citing procedures in which local groups went around, registered the people to vote, then went around again and got them to fill out absentee votes and hand delivered them by the thousands. As usual, nothing is done about it because the guilty party is now in power

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I seen pictures of those fukktards burning American flags. A disgrace to all the men and women who have sacrificed so much including their lives, for that same flag. Makes me sick.

Shits starting to turn bro. Look up Rams fans vs Ferguson ''Protestors'' aka blacks who want more free stuff

Last edited by a moderator:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Evil Whitey...Cops setting him up befor ehe baps him over the head with his billy club

th

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I'll chime in.

Where was the equal force continuum that Police are trained to deal with and de-escalate. The officer was clearly "trained" and carrying a CSB, collapsible steel baton and also many of them carry OC Spray and a Tazer. Why wasn't less lethal force used. Was it necessary and justified to use "lethal force". Funny thing was years ago I was attacked by a group of drunk men who began punching me/attacking me for no reason..I fought back with fists only, came out on top and fortunately won and I was arrested for 2nd degree assault, for defending myself. Later Nollied in Court. If this officer was assigned a position where he is allowed to "defend" himself legally, then equal and justified force needs to happen, and when it doesn't go down that way, then a Crime is committed, as it was in this case.

I think that is the major issue today. Our gov't has made a para military police force, that resembles the military. They have accurately divided the Police to no longer be seen as "to protect and to serve" because the truth is, that everyone knows the Police nowadays, many of them simply carry out and further laws and policies founded on corruption, greed and political agenda's. When's the last time a Police car pulled behind you and you did not worry..even if you were not doing anything wrong??

Mind you, people are saying racism. It's not racist, its intended to "provoke" racism, the way the Media presents. It's intentional. It causes disruption and attempt to create "division" among Americans. American's when standing together as a unified power, that is democracy. The current "regime" in the US is not a democracy. It is more reminiscent of a Totalitarian scheme. Obama is a puppet and the bigger picture is an overall more sinister scheme that people are failing to see that is controlled by far worse intentions.

Take a video camera and go into Oakland during a riot and protest and you are going to see the majority of the people involved being Black. Not rocket science. Some will be good, some will be bad, like any race or ethnicity. Many of them intend to peacefully protest and others intend to retaliate possibly violently, which then negates the situation.

What I will say is that Black Men and Women are oppressed and were historically for a long time. They are not given equal chances, never have. Their still is an aura of racism in this Nation, though lesser then say 50 years ago. Our gov't has betrayed them time in and time after, again and again and again, more so then any other ancestry, except maybe the American Indians..and look at them. They are barely existent these days. Gov't got what they wanted. What I will say is I have the utmost respect for the Black Community. They actually take action and take a stand for something.

Not the ones burning things down, and acting ignorant, but in general the ones voicing their concerns, protesting for a cause, for a reason.

Whether the Officer was right or wrong, I think this is simply an overall response to the years and years of Policing gone bad. There have been numerous illegal tactics used, including Police brutality, set ups, and intimidation by the Police in these communities. It reflects to me the overall current Para Military State and abuses of power in the Govt and LE.

It shows people still will hold them accountable. The gov't knows it is in violation of peoples rights, and the best way to negate that, is to create confusion and division. This is the time when American's need to stand together and unite. Look at what was possible with the Civil War. Millions of men, women and children executed over Slavery/the fight for freedom...which our Government enforced as being legal for years and years.

But the Gov't knows what is best for us?? Right?

This case was simply a trigger that is one more wheel in motion.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'll chime in.

Where was the equal force continuum that Police are trained to deal with and de-escalate. The officer was clearly "trained" and carrying a CSB, collapsible steel baton and also many of them carry OC Spray and a Tazer. Why wasn't less lethal force used. Was it necessary and justified to use "lethal force". Funny thing was years ago I was attacked by a group of drunk men who began punching me/attacking me for no reason..I fought back with fists only, came out on top and fortunately won and I was arrested for 2nd degree assault, for defending myself. Later Nollied in Court. If this officer was assigned a position where he is allowed to "defend" himself legally, then equal and justified force needs to happen, and when it doesn't go down that way, then a Crime is committed, as it was in this case.

I think that is the major issue today. Our gov't has made a para military police force, that resembles the military. They have accurately divided the Police to no longer be seen as "to protect and to serve" because the truth is, that everyone knows the Police nowadays, many of them simply carry out and further laws and policies founded on corruption, greed and political agenda's. When's the last time a Police car pulled behind you and you did not worry..even if you were not doing anything wrong??

Mind you, people are saying racism. It's not racist, its intended to "provoke" racism, the way the Media presents. It's intentional. It causes disruption and attempt to create "division" among Americans. American's when standing together as a unified power, that is democracy. The current "regime" in the US is not a democracy. It is more reminiscent of a Totalitarian scheme. Obama is a puppet and the bigger picture is an overall more sinister scheme that people are failing to see that is controlled by far worse intentions.

Take a video camera and go into Oakland during a riot and protest and you are going to see the majority of the people involved being Black. Not rocket science. Some will be good, some will be bad, like any race or ethnicity. Many of them intend to peacefully protest and others intend to retaliate possibly violently, which then negates the situation.

What I will say is that Black Men and Women are oppressed and were historically for a long time. They are not given equal chances, never have. Their still is an aura of racism in this Nation, though lesser then say 50 years ago. Our gov't has betrayed them time in and time after, again and again and again, more so then any other ancestry, except maybe the American Indians..and look at them. They are barely existent these days. Gov't got what they wanted. What I will say is I have the utmost respect for the Black Community. They actually take action and take a stand for something.

Not the ones burning things down, and acting ignorant, but in general the ones voicing their concerns, protesting for a cause, for a reason.

Whether the Officer was right or wrong, I think this is simply an overall response to the years and years of Policing gone bad. There have been numerous illegal tactics used, including Police brutality, set ups, and intimidation by the Police in these communities. It reflects to me the overall current Para Military State and abuses of power in the Govt and LE.

It shows people still will hold them accountable. The gov't knows it is in violation of peoples rights, and the best way to negate that, is to create confusion and division. This is the time when American's need to stand together and unite. Look at what was possible with the Civil War. Millions of men, women and children executed over Slavery/the fight for freedom...which our Government enforced as being legal for years and years.

I really disagree with you.
Blacks has tons of opportunities but continue to fail taking advantage of them.
Its a systemic problem on the black side of the equation. Their so called leaders continue to fuel the race card.
When you grew up with "its not your fault you are a failure" you most likely fail. The black community lacks accountability and responsibility.
But if you pay attention you will see plenty of them being successful and most of them dont buy into Sharpton, Jackson,etc.

I agree with have a change in policing to a much more us vs them attitude. The more money they get for funding the more they need to show they need it.
SWAT are used for pretty much everything. We are militarizing the police with mraps etc.

But that does not excuse the Brown type of action. Its pretty simple. Obey order and you dont get shot.
You can't win on the side of the road when you got pulled over. Its not where you take the battle.
Plenty of bad policing but even worse is the black action to it. To me its simple, you dont argue or fight the guy with the gun.

Why is it that the blame falls on the police but never on the blacks.
Brown fought the officer, thats not disputed by anyone but NOBODY talks about that part.
Why did that ****er fight the officer? he was told to get off the road and on to the side walk.
Instead of following the order he got into a physical fight but for some strange reason the officer is at fault?

I dont know anyone more racist then black people. Its just my personal experience.
I am tired of seeing the lack of responsibility in the black community and I am tired of seeing them blame whitey for all their own failure.

Funny, but all the black people I know thats not african americans (real africans or black south americans) hate being called African American.

Every morning I watch the news and every morning you see a crime committed by a black person.
its a reason the sterotype lives on, its not because we are all racist but we see this shit every day.

Its not nature, but all nurture. One day the black community will have some leadership that will promote success instead of failure.

A good man is a good man regardless of color. I never object to color but always to behavior.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I'll chime in.

Did you or any of them have a gun? If not then it's not even close to the same thing. Regardless of who initially has the gun, it's a gunfight if there is a gun involved. He's a 280lb guy who has already proven that he has no problem trying to get your gun from you then why would you even think about giving him another chance to go for it again?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I'll chime in.

OBVIOUSLY another guy who ''has a black friend''.. I can pretty much bet the house you've never stepped foot in the hood or been in confinement with the brotha's? Kinda like Rampage. Have you ever even been in a fight bro? lol It's obvious the answer is 'NO'. When it's a non-scripted force on force situation you are not sitting there '''uhhh..this guy just busted my face and now has his hand on my pistol..duhhh.. oh that's right I'm trained to wip out my baton and hit him real hard with it''.
1st ..no room or time for that and that's about all there is to it.
Want to try your theory vs my theory? Dress real nice flash some cash and walk through the hood. Although if you use your theory 1st you may not be around to try mine

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
I'll chime in.

I don't see the comparison Bro.

Actually the American Indian is alive and well. Thriving in many areas. The African American community should take some pointers from the American Indian. While each group has been exploited the Indians have pride and heritage and the will to fight and not shame their heritage. They have carved out a place for themselves with the Casinos on Fed land. Shattering stereo types of being lazy drunks the money they put back into the community (not just the Indian community) is huge. Contributing to new hospitals, schools and roads. Always respectful and dignified in their actions.

wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
Obviously not condoning all the behaviors of any ethnicity...that is not what I am saying..not saying "some" of them don't have opportunities, but the truth is many of them are born into poverty, etc..and it's a revolving door in many cases. Compared to a middle class child who has much higher chances of succeeding and is raises in a much nicer, less violent, and better economic community.

Graniteman,

I grew up down south with primarily Black people who honestly are far nicer and hospitable then my very own white ethnicity as a whole.

I lived in North Philly for quite sometime..in a very bad area..I was the only white person, my fiance and I..in the entire neighborhood and I could walk up and down street ANY given day, not only unharmed..BUT Protected with my wallet out in my hand... I've been to Oakland, and Newark and those are all similar communities, that are primarily Black or Spanish. You have to fight to survive in a place like that generally speaking and opportunities are far more scarce in those inner cities.

And I have been in my share of fights, most of them in the ring as an amateur fighter...

I have been to prison and was housed with whites black and spanish and got along with all of them just fine...3 of my bunkies were in for 1st degree murder, so I don't see what your point is throwing that out there. Has nothing to do with this situation.

A "gunfight" is not when an Officer is attacked. That is the idea that someone in "law enforcement" would take, or a symphatizer. Simply because he is carrying a gun, doesn't make it a gunfight. That is why the Police are equipped with non lethal force. If I was being punched in the face I would have reached for my tazer, or OC, because my intent is not to kill a suspect or to murder anyone. I would simply try to de-escalate the situation. But you are right, I was not there so I can't say for a fact..what he should or shouldn't have done..but I will say that I do believe that our Nation is divided from law enforcement, and that is the bigger picture even in this situation.

BGH, with all due respect, American Indian's are not thriving if you look at their numbers statistically, which I hate to say bc we know stats can be misconstrued..but overall... They live as a whole on reserves, and they are virtually extinct. Many of them are suffering from alcoholism and mental health issues. They are trying to regain their composure, sure they are. They are very wholesome people overall. The comparison of Indians and African Americans being that our Gov't and Society has enflicted turmoil into their existance since day 1 in this Nation. We virtually stole this country from the American Indians and murdered them. Blacks were enslaved a mere century ago, and are still not treated equally in this Country. And racism is perpetuated time in and time again, as proof that it is not gone. It's not an excuse for the ethnicity as a whole, but rather a "reason" that such a large percentage of them struggle from Day1.

Fact is I have all my bases covered to form a valid opinion. Fact is my opinion is warranted. You may not "agree", but you can't dispute what I am saying is possible or that it might not be true. 2 versions and 2 ways to look at it.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Obviously not condoning all the behaviors of any ethnicity...that is not what I am saying..not saying "some" of them don't have opportunities, but the truth is many of them are born into poverty, etc..and it's a revolving door in many cases. Compared to a middle class child who has much higher chances of succeeding and is raises in a much nicer, less violent, and better economic community.

Graniteman,

I grew up down south with primarily Black people who honestly are far nicer and hospitable then my very own white ethnicity as a whole.

I lived in North Philly for quite sometime..in a very bad area..I was the only white person, my fiance and I..in the entire neighborhood and I could walk up and down street ANY given day, not only unharmed..BUT Protected with my wallet out in my hand... I've been to Oakland, and Newark and those are all similar communities, that are primarily Black or Spanish. You have to fight to survive in a place like that generally speaking and opportunities are far more scarce in those inner cities.

And I have been in my share of fights, most of them in the ring as an amateur fighter...

I have been to prison and was housed with whites black and spanish and got along with all of them just fine...3 of my bunkies were in for 1st degree murder, so I don't see what your point is throwing that out there. Has nothing to do with this situation.

A "gunfight" is not when an Officer is attacked. That is the idea that someone in "law enforcement" would take, or a symphatizer. Simply because he is carrying a gun, doesn't make it a gunfight. That is why the Police are equipped with non lethal force. If I was being punched in the face I would have reached for my tazer, or OC, because my intent is not to kill a suspect or to murder anyone. I would simply try to de-escalate the situation. But you are right, I was not there so I can't say for a fact..what he should or shouldn't have done..but I will say that I do believe that our Nation is divided from law enforcement, and that is the bigger picture even in this situation.

BGH, with all due respect, American Indian's are not thriving if you look at their numbers statistically, which I hate to say bc we know stats can be misconstrued..but overall... They live as a whole on reserves, and they are virtually extinct. Many of them are suffering from alcoholism and mental health issues. They are trying to regain their composure, sure they are. They are very wholesome people overall. The comparison of Indians and African Americans being that our Gov't and Society has enflicted turmoil into their existance since day 1 in this Nation. We virtually stole this country from the American Indians and murdered them. Blacks were enslaved a mere century ago, and are still not treated equally in this Country. And racism is perpetuated time in and time again, as proof that it is not gone. It's not an excuse for the ethnicity as a whole, but rather a "reason" that such a large percentage of them struggle from Day1.

Fact is I have all my bases covered to form a valid opinion. Fact is my opinion is warranted. You may not "agree", but you can't dispute what I am saying is possible or that it might not be true. 2 versions and 2 ways to look at it.

Bullshit, yet it is. If there is a gun involved it's a gun fight, especially when the guy just tried to take it from you. Do you think a gun fight has to be two guys shooting back and forth at each other? So you are a cop and a 280lb guy just tried to get your gun away from you then punches you a couple of times in the face, then runs away, you order him to stop, then he turns around and charges at you and you aren't going to shoot him? The cop shot twice, then ordered him to stop again and he still didn't. Why are you siding with this guy? Don't go for a cops gun and you won't get shot, why is that a hard concept to grasp for some people? So you would care so much about this thugs life that just tried to get your gun from you and who is now charging at you that you wouldn't pull your gun out, instead you would go for your baton and go one on one? Why the **** would you do that? He doesn't care about you or your life and you've given him the chance to surrender already, but you are going to continue to give him chances to fight you? Sorry but I'd rather go home to my family at the end of the day. Police work is brutal sometimes and people get killed but it's pretty easy to avoid that, you should start by not punching cops and going for their guns. I seriously do not understand the mind set of the people that are siding with the Michael Brown guy, it's truly unbelievable. Like you said it's your opinion and that's fine but it's truly baffling. The only real explanation that seems valid is that you just really hate cops. I'm not a fan of them either but you have to look at things objectively. Cops do a lot of dumb shit but this case wasn't one of those times.

Last edited:
wesleyinman

wesleyinman

MuscleHead
Jan 9, 2014
I'm not siding with Brown. I never said that. What I said is I don't agree with the fact less lethal force was not the first option. I have friends that are Police that I care about dearly. Once again you are making false assumptions just like everything Graniteman assumed about me was wrong.

If I had to assume anything, I would assume you are a Cop, like the dozens of other cops and Feds in this forum.

I also do agree that their is a very clear issue with the Para Military police state that is emerging in this Country.

We are ruining ourselves from the inside..how does anyone not even see that?? Terrorists from other countries make videos, that they aren't going to even attack us..they are going to sit back and watch us self destruct. And they are right in that thought process..we are on a path to ruin.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic