Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

FBB-Researching and Prepping for first cycle

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
you do not look like 200lbs...thats for sure. Where do you put it? :)

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
Shan, I have always compete clean so I am taking this to the next level as my ultimate goal is to compete as a Professional bodybuilder. I know what I "need" to do in order to compete in order to get my pro card and subsequently competing at the pro levels. I am wanting to maximize muscle gain before I need to start cutting (roughly late summer). I know this will sound so off but I am 5'6 and I am sitting at 208. I have put on 8.8 pounds of muscle in that past 7 weeks. I have no idea what my bodyfat % is currently (I have dropped t2 clothe sizes). My trainer and I figure I will be competing at the lightweight category. I hope this is enough info :)

Um, you're 208 lb and planning to compete in the lightweight division? So you're planning to diet down to below 125 lb? It kinda sounds like you need to do some research on the world of female bodybuilding. I'm also guessing you may have put on 8 lb, but not 8 lb of lean muscle mass in < 2 months. I'm just a bit confused. I can show you a friend of mine who is 5'5" and stacked fuckin solid w/ muscle mass at around 210 lb. You're no where near her size.

Last edited:
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Um, you're 208 lb and planning to compete in the lightweight division? So you're planning to diet down to below 125 lb? It kinda sounds like you need to do some research on the world of female bodybuilding. I'm also guessing you may have put on 8 lb, but not 8 lb of lean muscle mass in < 2 months. I'm just a bit confused. I can show you a friend of mine who is 5'5" and stacked fuckin solid w/ muscle mass at around 210 lb. You're no where near her size.

You don't know what you are talking about!!!

lol....so this is where you have been hiding out at:D

I agree, that would be a BRUTAL cut down in weight....scary brutal.

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012

I am not sure where the lightweight division came from as there is no way in Hell I could drop to 114 1/2 pds.. My trainer and I are looking at doing the heavyweight (140 pds). I am not competing until November and I am starting my cut in mid to end of summer. The trainer and I discussed AAS and told me to do my research. I apologize for any misunderstanding Sassy.

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
You don't know what you are talking about!!!

lol....so this is where you have been hiding out at:D

I agree, that would be a BRUTAL cut down in weight....scary brutal.

Somehow it has been assumed I am doing lightweight. I am not. I cut 30 pounds for my last competition in 16 weeks...I did it old style and I know how brutal it can be. I have overcome a surgery from a broken back and a total colectomy within two months of which other and back in the gym two weeks after. I know all too well about brutality and setbacks. I am now on the right path and busting my ass to be the best I can be. Sorry for any confusion people assumed from the posts.

Last edited:
S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Post some pics if you can..love to follow your progress and root you on...

Hey Sass, I'd love to see pics of your friend at that height and weight...she must be impressive as hell!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic