Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

FBB-Researching and Prepping for first cycle

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
I am a FBB and I've had several discussions with my trainer regarding starting a lean mass cycle. We have talked about the pros/cons and side effects (he provided education :). I am researching a good beginner cycle. I am currently training for a competition in November 2012. I need to put on lean muscle while staying "feminine". I was considering Anavar, Primo, Winny. Any suggestions, cycle recommendations, etc. I am training 5/6 days a week and I my diet is in check per trainer :)

Phillygurl1

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I think it depends largely on where you are starting and what kind of gains you are looking for. What are your stats now and what is your goal for those?

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
Shan, I have always compete clean so I am taking this to the next level as my ultimate goal is to compete as a Professional bodybuilder. I know what I "need" to do in order to compete in order to get my pro card and subsequently competing at the pro levels. I am wanting to maximize muscle gain before I need to start cutting (roughly late summer). I know this will sound so off but I am 5'6 and I am sitting at 208. I have put on 8.8 pounds of muscle in that past 7 weeks. I have no idea what my bodyfat % is currently (I have dropped t2 clothe sizes). My trainer and I figure I will be competing at the lightweight category. I hope this is enough info :)

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
Do a member search for sassy69 and read every post she's ever made. She is without a doubt the most experienced female Bb'ers here and one of the most experienced period.

You can also check out basskiller's site. ( basskilleronline.com ) He has huge amounts of information on there. I would also suggest doing some research on men's basic anabolics as well. This will give you a much better grasp overall, just keep in mind things will work differently for you.

Once you've got that, we'll all be happy to answer specific questions.

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
Do a member search for sassy69 and read every post she's ever made. She is without a doubt the most experienced female Bb'ers here and one of the most experienced period.

You can also check out basskiller's site. ( basskilleronline.com ) He has huge amounts of information on there. I would also suggest doing some research on men's basic anabolics as well. This will give you a much better grasp overall, just keep in mind things will work differently for you.

Once you've got that, we'll all be happy to answer specific questions.

Thanks Overwatch, I tripped across some of Sassy's posts last night while researching. She seems to be very knowledge and has a no nonsense approach! Thanks for the help and direction :)

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
wow...8.8lbs of muscle in that short of time? seriously..you can't expect those kinds of gains from the lightweight aas like var and winny LOL, and doubtful you could do that with primo...
with those kinds of gains are you SURE you need gear? I would assume if all other variables held true you could seriously kill on gear ;) Id be interested to see pics..post em up

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Definitely need some pics. You should start a log so we can follow your progress all the way from here to your pro-card. That would be awesome! And even if you dont want to start a log, still post up some pics now and then every month or so after so we can track you.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Question ...and please don't take this as being snippy, Im really curious....if you dont know your body fat% how do you know you added lbm?

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
Your not being snippy at all. I kick myself in the butt for not doing a 5 or 7 site skinfold. I take measurements weekly and take pics weekly. I haven't weighed myself in since February as the trainer told me to stay off the scale and don't let us drive us while we do lean mass diet and training. I happened to get on the scale and show the trainer pics. It's not the "gold standard" method by any means, thus, I went on Ebay and bought a skinfold calipher today :) Kinda sucks because I dont have data on what I have done up to this point :( Just hillbilly style for the moment. I will my post pics up so you can see the difference.

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Haaa, my trainer keeps threatening to take my scale from me... For local BF testing theres a place in Malvern I go to for bodpod testing and Media for Dexa testing, both $50. If you know of any other local testig locations, let me know.

phillygurl1

phillygurl1

TID Lady Member
Mar 28, 2012
Also, i have a long butt calculation based on measurements. I did do that 7 weeks ago and today.

Sugar-free try any university that has exercise science program. They have the pods and relatively cheap.

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
HomeGurl,
I was sort of thinking like Shan: are you sure you need gear? Sounds like you have genetic gifts to be able to add that 8+ lbs of muscle and size , and competing as a lightweight, I'm thinking there are other compounds that might be more useful for you than AAS.
Definitely post some pics of your progress so that we can all cheer you on, at the least!
Best,
Snake

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic