Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Liquid EPIC from LG and Supp-D from NLA are a couple of my favorite.

Fork-Lift

Fork-Lift

MuscleHead
Jan 8, 2015
I absolutely love DES pre workout but that not exactly a supplement. But Neither is the D-bol that i stated i loved pre-work out a while back. Love d-bol, i actually enjoy it more 2-hrs prior to workout then TNE! But out of those threre, you cant change my mine i absolutly LOVE the pumps i get from DES pre-workout into main muscle groups training that day. I actually do it mid-workout sometimes if i can.

I recently tried Myosine recently at the suggestion of a good friend and loved it. Going to grab some off of the only source i know that carries it. Sure i could find it if i looked around but it was amazing. I felt great throughout my whole workout/day. It's got the b-12 in their for energy. You feel like your 16 again. It's gives you amazing energy during your sets and you can bang out sets back to back, great for the guys that love doing supersets!
I actually can dig up some info on it i will post it up.

S

shehulkster86

TID Lady Member
Aug 20, 2015
Mr. Hyde with PUrlabs Noxygen! Awesome shit and makes me lift hard and heavy.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Mr. Hyde with PUrlabs Noxygen! Awesome shit and makes me lift hard and heavy.

I like Mr. Hyde as well. I take Dr. Jekyl when I don't need as much caffeine but want everything else.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
C4 is probably my favorite.

Mr. Hyde is my "go to" when I need the extra focus. I would take it regularly, but the beta alanine itch is a bit uncomfortable.

Lately, I've been just drinking a zero calorie Monster, scoop of MHP BCAA with Energy, and Beast creatine monohydrate.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
caffeine tabs for like $3 from wal-mart, and an occasional Primatene tab.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yea, big spender here:D

Z

Zombie

Sep 30, 2015
Long time user of C4 but learning that there may be more to life...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic