Nickobat
What's New?

Favorite pre-workout supplement???

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
What about build-hd bpi monohudrate creatine
Rip off. Just buy plain creatine monohyrate. Micronized is preferred. The cost difference is astounding and the results are really no different.

Hot coffee with 5 grams creatine monohydrate dissolved in it is a great preworkout. Along with a meal of course

F

Firas

Dec 9, 2013
Rip off. Just buy plain creatine monohyrate. Micronized is preferred. The cost difference is astounding and the results are really no different.

Hot coffee with 5 grams creatine monohydrate dissolved in it is a great preworkout. Along with a meal of course

I have a tub I got it for free don't use it yet and I have no xplode and c4 samples

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
I just got a bottle of Pre-JYM. Looking forward to trying it this evening. I like how all of the ingredients are listed individually so I know what other supps I need more/less of instead of the guesswork of a proprietary blend.

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
GAT Nitraflex hyperaemia and testosterone . Original . The best one for me but 600mg of caffeine. Take care if you have a heart condition:)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
GAT Nitraflex hyperaemia and testosterone . Original . The best one for me but 600mg of caffeine. Take care if you have a heart condition:)
Nitraflex by GAT has been very good to me, my favorite pre w/o so far. However I don't believe the garbage about it being a testosterone booster.

M

Mainstage

May 17, 2015
Nitraflex by GAT has been very good to me, my favorite pre w/o so far. However I don't believe the garbage about it being a testosterone booster.

Agree mate , in the bodybuilding game there's a fair amount of BS in a lot of things they Try to sell us .

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

Mini Forklift Ⓥ

The Veganator
Dec 23, 2012
Just good old coffee for me ~ that and some hard hitting tunes to get me into the right headspace :dbells:

Back in the day (15+yrs ago) I used to quite like the Twinlab Ripped Fuel. That old formulation with the ephedra in it was pretty grunty haha.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic