Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite Hotel Brand

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I typically stay at Hilton's. I get better points with Hyatt but that POS Governor of Illinois owns Hyatt so I hate putting money in that bitch's pocket so only stay if I have to. Sucks that theOlympia is at a Hyatt in Orlando.

78steeler

Mar 21, 2023
Marriott. Always an enjoyable experience.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I have lifetime diamond ststus with Hilton. So obviously I’ve used that brand a lot. At one time, being a diamond member gave you a lot of perks. Now it just isnt much. I do burn a million points a year making a couple trips to resorts in key west and that is like a $14k value where we stay. But at one time a million points would have gotten you five x that much. And when I have a problem I’m just some joe blow to them. So fu k em.

I wish I had that status with Marriott. Everyone says nice things about their program. I’ve considering calling them and asking if they’d match my status if I switched. Airlines often do that.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
Hey everyone! When it comes to my favorite hotel brand, I have to go with Accor Hotels. Their properties have always provided a great experience for me, with comfortable rooms, excellent service, and a wide range of amenities. Whether I'm traveling for business or pleasure, I can always count on Accor Hotels to deliver a top-notch stay. Plus, they have a global presence, so I can easily find (no posting links) wherever I go. So if you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend giving Accor Hotels a shot for your next trip. I think 70% of travel satisfaction depends on where you live.

Last edited by a moderator:
beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Hey everyone! When it comes to my favorite hotel brand, I have to go with Accor Hotels. Their properties have always provided a great experience for me, with comfortable rooms, excellent service, and a wide range of amenities. Whether I'm traveling for business or pleasure, I can always count on Accor Hotels to deliver a top-notch stay. Plus, they have a global presence, so I can easily find accor hotels near me wherever I go. So if you haven't tried them yet, I highly recommend giving Accor Hotels a shot for your next trip. I think 70% of travel satisfaction depends on where you live.
Shut up.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Man you doubting Bruce Lee? Lmao.

I can't figure out if it's a sweatshop team of spammers or what, but it's the same crap every time. Sometimes it's a new account. Sometimes it's one that established a while back, but if you look at its post history, they've posted nothing but extremely low-value fluff. But for these, it's always first name, last name, and some random picture for an avatar (because that's instant credibility, you know?). They seem to randomly pick threads and post their super-helpful replies, thinking that padding that post count will save them when it comes time to post their links. No one here falls for it, and the links are always removed. Why do they bother? How much did they earn for that? A nickel?

There was one a few days ago that posted. Brand new. English was very clearly not their native language based on their rapid-fire first four posts. Then all of a sudden, they post this paragraph about female dosage of Anavar. Googling that showed it was a copy/paste of another site. If I'm going to waste time, I'm going to watch TV or beat off. I'm not going to try and make inroads on a message board. I just don't get it.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
The cost of Hotels has risen hugely since this topics been posted. Crazy the cost to travel since Biden been in office.

I’m not loyal to any brand and go with the best value. I shop Hotels when I need them.

Last edited:
Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
Mandarin Oriental is probably the best brand i know as far as luxury.

Marriott across the board as far as consistency.. especially since they purchased Starwood

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
The cost of Hotels has risen hugely sine this topics been posted. Crazy the cost to travel since Biden been in office.

I’m not loyal to any brand and go with the best value. I shop Hotels when I need them.
I noticed that the hotel commercials like triago used to show people getting deals on rooms like 79$ now a good deal is listed at $198.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic