Rolanalon
What's New?

Favorite Hotel Brand

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
JW Marriott / Ritz Carlton / St Regis.
All Marriott brands tend to be my favorite — regardless that I get a friends & family (employee) discount at them all that is substantial.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I love Wyndham and Hilton. I’ve had nothing but great experiences with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
The Du Drop In... Fresh Linens every Wednesday, and a free Bic Lighter and New Screens for your stem if you book more than
a 2 hour stay.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I'm mostly use Wyndham hotels which is la Quinta comfort inn, staybridge, I think and a couple like that kind of medium budget hotels. I try and stay at those because of the points also use a credit card that accrues points just for those hotels.

I do like courtyard but that's a Marriott and I rarely stay there but I do collect points. I like la Quinta the best because they have a decent free breakfast and pretty nice rooms most of the time.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I use Marriott primarily - But, I also have a Hilton Honors Amex card with some really good incentives for travel as my #2

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Whatever the cleanest ones are with the best hourly rates.....lol.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Just found a new brand I’m trying out called The Guild. Otherwise I’m also switching over to Marriott since they have a lot more to offer than Hilton.

AnnParker

AnnParker

Apr 13, 2023
Personally, I'm a fan of Marriott. Their beds are super comfy and their loyalty program is top notch. But I gotta say, I recently stayed at a Moxy Hotel and it was off the chain! They had a dope vibe and great amenities.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
We have always done Wyndham hotels but unfortunately being mid-priced hotels they are really declining. Dirty rooms, unfriendly front desk support, and very noisy.

We travel a little bit for work and we are going to start using VRBO or Airbnb the pricing comes out to be about the same and you don't have to worry about noisy people next door.

The credit card I use gives me free points for Wyndham hotels but even getting it for free sometimes the room isn't worth it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic