Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Favorite Hotel Brand

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I stayed one night in Florida recently, and it was over $500. Granted I had an ocean view, but the room was small.. and the fuckers next door kept me up all night stomping around and inexplicably finding a need to constantly drag furniture around.

S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
We travel a lot for my kids sports and aren’t too picky. Usually start with Courtyard Marriott but anything that has a 2 queen suite with a sofa bed is what we’re after. Longer multi day tournaments we started booking Candewood Suites because they’re like a studio apartment with a full kitchen in the room.

V

VanOrtiz

Sep 21, 2023
I've been a fan of Hilton for quite some time too. But if you're open to trying out other brands, I've heard some amazing things about Marriott and their fantastic amenities. And speaking of comfort, you know what they say about the pillows at Westin hotels – they're like sleeping on clouds.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I've been a fan of Hilton for quite some time too. But if you're open to trying out other brands, I've heard some amazing things about Marriott and their fantastic amenities. And speaking of comfort, you know what they say about the pillows at Westin hotels – they're like sleeping on clouds.
1695294661887.jpeg

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I like Hampton Inn mostly because the rooms are like suites with kitchens & living rooms. Most hotels no longer have microwaves and it is in the rules you cannot cook in the rooms.
My wife and I competed at the North Americans Masters staying at the Sheraton Station Square...event hotel. We got there on Tuesday, she competed on Friday in the NPC and I did masters pro on Sunday. They had a room with 4 microwaves for competitors to warm up food that did not get cleaned other than removing trash the entie week. Let me tell you those microwaves were disgusting by Sunday. I usually bring a small 7" electric skillet with me.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
I haven't stayed in many hotel rooms lately as I prefer AirBnB or VRBO, but when I stay in hotels I am partial to the Hilton brand. Like Friggemall, usually first check for Hampton Inn (owned by Hilton) first. Honestly, I won't stay in any hotel that doesn't have a free breakfast buffet. Makes it so easy to just wake up, throw on whatever I wore the previous night, a baseball cap to hide the bed head (or just roll with the bed head if I'm in a "don't give a shit" mood), and head down for breakfast and coffee. Also....free wifi and free parking whenever possible as I hate those add-ons.

Friggemall

Friggemall

VIP Member
Jun 16, 2020
I haven't stayed in many hotel rooms lately as I prefer AirBnB or VRBO, but when I stay in hotels I am partial to the Hilton brand. Like Friggemall, usually first check for Hampton Inn (owned by Hilton) first. Honestly, I won't stay in any hotel that doesn't have a free breakfast buffet. Makes it so easy to just wake up, throw on whatever I wore the previous night, a baseball cap to hide the bed head (or just roll with the bed head if I'm in a "don't give a shit" mood), and head down for breakfast and coffee. Also....free wifi and free parking whenever possible as I hate those add-ons.
Agree on the free breakfast. Not sure if they still do it but a lot of Hiltons had happy hour with free wine. I hardly drink and even if I did I'd miss it, but it is a little extra perk they do.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Congrats JackD on creating the best spammer honeypot I've ever seen. In six pages, ten spammers have posted pure generic garbage, with four links that are still sitting there. Clean your room.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hey, it's always fun to swap travel tips! Hilton is a reliable choice, but spreading your wings and trying other brands can lead to some awesome discoveries. You never know where you'll find your new favorite pillow, right?
Usually, I like to find my new favorite pillow right under her ass. Makes for the perfect angle for deep exploration.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
FYI guys... no posting links in the thread. If you are citing to an article that is talking about Marriott or Hilton, or whatever, that's fine. But let's not be posting stuff that looks like ads and spam.

Now if you start posting pool pics to justify your high rating of a particular hotel, that's acceptable to me....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic