Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Fat Gripz, anyone using them?

big_paul_ski

big_paul_ski

MuscleHead
Dec 13, 2010
i have been wanting to try them before i spend the dough on a fat bar so im interested to hear from people who have used them as well. good topic.

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
Ive had my eye on those as well, seems like a very versatile tool.

Number LL

Number LL

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2010
It sure seems like they would slide around and feel weird.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
My buddy swears by em....I just tell him, quit tryin to trick your muscles into growing, concentrate on just fucking liftin the damned weights...now hes got an elbow problem and hes blamin the fat gripz...live and learn.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I bought a pair. I was thinking it would help my wrists out in presses and distribute the load better on my hands for dips.

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I've had a pair for a couple of years, and I like them. They give my forearms a hell of a workout.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
My buddy swears by em....I just tell him, quit tryin to trick your muscles into growing, concentrate on just fucking liftin the damned weights...now hes got an elbow problem and hes blamin the fat gripz...live and learn.

It's not really trickery to use fat gripz anymore than it is trickery to use a fat bar, straps or even lifting as part of a routine. If he's blaming the grips for his elbow issue he's a moron.

IMO they are a pretty good substitution for thick bars at a fraction of the cost it would take to make said bars.

jandj0821

jandj0821

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2011
I use them every couple weeks and they are great. They will do wonders for your forearms. Got Halo hooked on them too. I would say spend the money. Look for a decent sale at elite with free shipping. Really good for DB curls, OHP and bench.

Halo

Halo

VIP Member
Jul 5, 2011
Yup what JB said, got em use em on a variety of things from bench to curls to overhead presses with bar or DB's. They blow up your forearms. The only sketchy part of them is if you are boosting big DB's overhead you have to pay close attention to how you grab them and boost them. Love em.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I heard so much about Fat Gripz..and what's the advantages of fat bars over the standard bar?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic