Nickobat
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What is the CAS for Folli?

Then qit posting and email me if you want the results, i offered, the onus on you is if you really want them. And the CAS for folli is available so you dont need a reference sample. Again google will be your friend.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This is y I stick to gear and avoid peptides. Peptides have no long term studies. I do not trust scientists or big pharma, too often their findings fall short of their initial expectations.

There is,zero proof against it. Thank you for,looking out for everyone mom.

We don't even know what long term effects supraphysiological doses of gh has. You choose one compound for your crusade in a sport o f unhealthy practices...come on man....really?

K

kingmaker23

Dec 18, 2011
POST up the test if you can track them down I have heard that he was nailed for fake follistatin 344 but Osiris claims that he has never had a problem with his IGF or CJCs or GHRPs

thats because osiris is one of phil's hired guns. he works for ergo. pro muscle is turning into a joke. the way people still defend phil. this is twice now his folli has tested to be bunk.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
thats because osiris is one of phil's hired guns. he works for ergo. pro muscle is turning into a joke. the way people still defend phil. this is twice now his folli has tested to be bunk.

Starting? I started lurking on boards in 08 and have always thought it was a joke.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Starting? I started lurking on boards in 08 and have always thought it was a joke.

I wasn't a huge fan of that board either until they did these testings. That's a pretty respectable thing I think, that Big A tested and is going to test more of his sponsors, and not hide the results.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I wasn't a huge fan of that board either until they did these testings. That's a pretty respectable thing I think, that Big A tested and is going to test more of his sponsors, and not hide the results.

That is a very respectable thing to do.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Well your more than welcome as a member here.

Thanks shine!!!!

If I don't instantly respond , people think I am hiding. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am honestly just tired of the drama.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Thanks shine!!!!

If I don't instantly respond , people think I am hiding. Nothing could be further from the truth. I am honestly just tired of the drama.

I emailed you when you told me to...no response.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Why do you say that? It's a great site, just like this one.

ProMuscle endorses scammers, PERIOD! Alin is the biggest culprit, and has been doing it for over 10 years. A regular joe cant say anything negative without getting banned. Same with Phil. He talks to regular membrers like were nobody, and he is better then everyone else. I guess if I was paying BigA $1400/month to sponsor there, and peddle garbage, I guess I could degrade members too. Its always been about money there. That comes before, our health and safety. Its not right..

And I have 3 lab reports of biogens gear, who sponsors at ProMuscle, and all 3 tests came back as shit, yet they still have a thread and banner..Why?

Last edited:
Q

Queefer

Dec 13, 2011
ProMuscle endorses scammers, PERIOD! Alin is the biggest culprit, and has been doing it for over 10 years. A regular joe cant say anything negative without getting banned. Same with Phil. He talks to regular membrers like were nobody, and he is better then everyone else. I guess if I was paying BigA $1400/month to sponsor there, and peddle garbage, I guess I could degrade members too. Its always been about money there. That comes before, our health and safety. Its not right..

And I have 3 lab reports of biogens gear, who sponsors at ProMuscle, and all 3 tests came back as shit, yet they still have a thread and banner..Why?

Yes I agree about Phil. It's unfortunate that he is allowed to be so disrespectful to members. Trust me, he's not my favorite person either. I'm not sure what you mean about not being able to say anything negative. As long as your being respectful, the mods will let you say how you feel, or at least that's my experience. Just like here, there are alot of good guys over there too. I didn't know about the tests as that is unfortunate.

J

johnjay06

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
PM has a BAAAD reputation around the community. Everything IM says is the absolute truth. Much MUCH deleted feedback on the sponsors forums. I take ANYTHING i read on there with a grain of salt, and I absolutely would never use a source over there. I read the other forums because there is some info there, but the sponsors forum is a joke. Now it seems like yet another sponsor has scammed a ton of members there. And fyi, ALIN is the biggest piece of shit out there. Period. It seems to be all about money there, although I must admit, I was very shocked about the HGH testing. But there are tons of deleted posts there when someone posts something negative about a sponsor. Use caution when you use a source there

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 3 members watching this topic

, ,