Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
osiris it is really inappropiate to post names or talk about another forum problems on another forum. I would like to asked the mods if they could delete or lock this thread. I will speak to biga and mods at pm regarding osiris post on here. Osiris this sort of behaviour can get you blacklisted all over the forum. Choice is yours!!!

there has been nothing inappropriate in this thread thus far. I did not see anyone post anyone elses name either? I am not sure what you are talking about as it relates to this thread.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
this thread is turing into a fucking joke.... its just circles going around and around.... people avoiding questions.... people asking the same questions..... we all know what the deal is.... we are not gonna get answers.... the best thing to do is just drop it... its like beating a dead horse

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
What fixxer is saying is, folli is a specific peptide, when that pep is vaporized and passed through a GC column the compounds in the sample will separate and cause peaks. it then gets ionized in the mass spec, separated by m/z, sent through the detector and data spit out as a spectra. 2 different compounds will give 2 different results but only 1 will be folli. Though you don't see much in the way of studies without a AAV.

B

BigChef

Dec 16, 2011
No names were posted here, you are correct but I am staying out of this. Enough said!

Last edited:
crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
What fixxer is saying is, folli is a specific peptide, when that pep is vaporized and passed through a GC column the compounds in the sample will separate and cause peaks. it then gets ionized in the mass spec, separated by m/z, sent through the detector and data spit out as a spectra. 2 different compounds will give 2 different results but only 1 will be folli. Though you don't see much in the way of studies without a AAV.

well we know who paid attention and didnt smoke pot during high school and college bio chem lol

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I see your theory, but, respectfully, it is wrong and off-base.

...and I'm totally fine with that, I wasn't trying to defend or prove any point at all. I'm just trying to get a grasp on how these tests are conducted. Being told that it's way off-base is far more helpful than you probably realise, I didn't take any offense from it.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
The more I view this thread the less I give a fuck...Ergo came, got booted along with Phil the first time, they lasted even less time this go round, with all the other peptide companies out there to chose from this whole ordeal is a no brainer...honestly my mind was made up the first time...even if they had managed to stick around I wouldn't use their products.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
Osirus why have you not come back and tried to work things out!?

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Osirus why have you not come back and tried to work things out!?

I have a family bro, there is nothing to work out. I came back to be a member of the board, that's it. My life does not revolve around the boards

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic