Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Mod edit : dont bring other board issues here. Admin has clearly stated to keep this thread civil.

Last edited by a moderator:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The real shame is that GIXXER let ppl know that the raws cost WAYYYYY too much for the prices they put them at, but no one wanted to believe him.

A couple people heeded my warning and if I only reached one person, it was still a success. Thanks JD.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
The other member involved was threatening to post my personal info bro. He was making it out like i was a gh dealer, because he knew i had a great deal on something and he was pissed i wasnt giving him them at cost or at any cost.

You know one piece of the story, just one. The guy posted all kinds of shit about me on the open board, and like a friend phil called him by his first name and then sadi, " Do you really want to go posting personal info? if thats the game we are playing, my turn". NOTHING was ever posted but some of my info.,
I'd like to believe you osiris and if you'd manned up and came on here with your side when it happened I'd consider it. You were on here as I saw you as active but you had nothing to say. For me, it's too late.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I'd like to believe you osiris and if you'd manned up and came on here with your side when it happened I'd consider it. You were on here as I saw you as active but you had nothing to say. For me, it's too late.

it is what it is, I didn't come back to.convince anyone. hell, I didn't 'come back', I wasn't gone. I am here as osiris, not pushing ergopep, nothing of the sort. know what I mean?

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
The other member involved was threatening to post my personal info bro. He was making it out like i was a gh dealer, because he knew i had a great deal on something and he was pissed i wasnt giving him them at cost or at any cost.

You know one piece of the story, just one. The guy posted all kinds of shit about me on the open board, and like a friend phil called him by his first name and then sadi, " Do you really want to go posting personal info? if thats the game we are playing, my turn". NOTHING was ever posted but some of my info.,

O, phil has posted personal info before and I wouldn't trust him to not do so again, I don't know what was posted this time as I'm not a member there BUT I do know it has happened before and I do know it's hard to trust someone who will go there no matter the circumstances. An eye for an eye puts everyone in danger. I've expressed this to you before so it's nothing new but remember who you support reflects back on yourself. You are right that nobody is perfect but some rules in this community you just don't break. Personal info should always stay personal and anyone willing to release it is violating a trust bond that should never be broken, it's not only bad business, it's an ethical issue for me. I've HATED people and had them do some pretty bad things yet still didn't go there so it says alot about anyone who does in my books.

My issue isn't with you it's with Phil, i'd still be interested in seeing the test results you say you have on the foli.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
O, phil has posted personal info before and I wouldn't trust him to not do so again, I don't know what was posted this time as I'm not a member there BUT I do know it has happened before and I do know it's hard to trust someone who will go there no matter the circumstances. An eye for an eye puts everyone in danger. I've expressed this to you before so it's nothing new but remember who you support reflects back on yourself. You are right that nobody is perfect but some rules in this community you just don't break. Personal info should always stay personal and anyone willing to release it is violating a trust bond that should never be broken, it's not only bad business, it's an ethical issue for me. I've HATED people and had them do some pretty bad things yet still didn't go there so it says alot about anyone who does in my books.

My issue isn't with you it's with Phil, i'd still be interested in seeing the test results you say you have on the foli.

Nut,

Again you do not know the entire story. The personal information being released was my name and other info, in response phil asked the person, do you want to release personal info? Is it my turn and he used his name. As any good friend would do.

it is what it is. I am not here to defend phil, i know him in real life and he is a great person and i consider myself lucky to include him in the small group of people i call friends.

As for the test results, its raw data but you can google and find out how to read gc/msm data. I have listed me email out here in the threads many time. Email and i will send it over.

O

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Nut,

Again you do not know the entire story. The personal information being released was my name and other info, in response phil asked the person, do you want to release personal info? Is it my turn and he used his name. As any good friend would do.

it is what it is. I am not here to defend phil, i know him in real life and he is a great person and i consider myself lucky to include him in the small group of people i call friends.

As for the test results, its raw data but you can google and find out how to read gc/msm data. I have listed me email out here in the threads many time. Email and i will send it over.

O

I know how to read GC/MS data but as always it has to show the output of a reference sample as well. Read my post again O, Phil has released personal info in the past, trusting someone whom has done that is not in the cards for me. Good people NEVER do that or threaten that. You don't have to agree but that is where I stand.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
THERE IS NO ONE ON THIS BOARD WHO WAS THERE AND SAW THE EXCHANGE GO DOWN. Period, end of story.

You saw a comment made by a moderator, you saw an assload of deleted posts and thats that. It is what it is. Do you think for one minute Big A would tolerate phil releasing personal information and allowing him to stay? Big A was active and in the thread that night. No one else here was.

I have explained the other side of the story. I am not here to defend phil, defend myself, defend ergopep. i came back to be part of the board. I am not here seeking your approval(meaning everyone), i am not here to gain acceptance, i am not here for any reason other than to be a member of the board. I have answered questions, i have been cordial.

I will state this one more time, this whole thing has not affected me or Ergopep in the least. In actuality, yesterday broke our previous sales record. I am pretty excited about that and rightly so. My salary at both my full time job as a software engineer and at ergopep, has not been affected by any of this(i believe that poor financial situation was used eearlier to describe an income well into the 6 figures...lol). So if you want to discuss something that doesnt require me to defend a friend or to defend my actions, then by all means ask away. I do not regret going off on the wannabes that i did at ProM. In bodybuilding we have a word for the guys i went off on, schmoes=-)

Anyway, i hope everyone is getting ready for xmas and enjoying the season with their families.

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
I am going to state one more time IN THE PAST phil has released other ppls info, an example being Redneck. Good ppl don't do that.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011

Number one, its not about 'manning' up. I have never been accused of anything but that and people that know me in real life certainly would never accuse me of not "manning' up=-) But this is an internet board so we can all type what it is that we like right?

Ajnyway iron, i have never been anything but honest, actually thats my trademark, brutal honesty, whether concerning myself or others, you know. I was brutally honest with you here before and we moved past that. Its just who i am.

No hard feelings though man. I will keep doing me.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I am going to state one more time IN THE PAST phil has released other ppls info, an example being Redneck. Good ppl don't do that.

And do you know the whole story behind it? it is so easy to judge from the sidelines nut=-) Again i could give a fuck less about what phil has done in the past. I am here NOW. I am not defending phil but you are clearly sounding like a broken record man. no disrespect but i have said AGAIn, that i am not here to defend anyone's actions, you know. But you keep going.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
I know how to read GC/MS data but as always it has to show the output of a reference sample as well. Read my post again O, Phil has released personal info in the past, trusting someone whom has done that is not in the cards for me. Good people NEVER do that or threaten that. You don't have to agree but that is where I stand.

Then qit posting and email me if you want the results, i offered, the onus on you is if you really want them. And the CAS for folli is available so you dont need a reference sample. Again google will be your friend.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic