Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Ergo Pep fake

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Why the 7-day absence when before you were here in shout all day long?

I was dealing with drama on my main board, then had both kids all weekend, then working overtime. I have spoken to my friends here, I just didn't come on the board.

No particular reason other than higher priorities.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
You can keep saying you have real tests that show you have real follistatin, But this is not the first tests that prove your follistatin is fake. What about the tests PHF did on your products, was that fake too?

Imagine that a test by a competing peptide company....wow

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
"As of 2009, no myostatin-inhibiting drugs for humans are on the market, but an antibody genetically engineered to neutralize myostatin was developed by New Jersey pharmaceutical company Wyeth.[22] The inhibitor is called MYO-029, but, after an initial clinical trial, Wyeth says they will not be developing the drug.[23] Some athletes, eager to get their hands on such drugs, turn to the internet, where fake "myostatin blockers" are being sold.[19]
Myostatin levels are effectively decreased by creatine supplementation"

Maybe it is injectable Creatine?

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011

And what about the one not tested by a competing peptide company? How long do you plan on running from the truth?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
If it wasn't valid why did BigA allow it to be posted? I look at this as a concerned consumer not someone trying to join teams for either company.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
If it wasn't valid why did BigA allow it to be posted? I look at this as a concerned consumer not someone trying to join teams for either company.

Have any test data been posted? Big a allows,us to have it retested for a reason. That is all I am going to say about it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Lmao, life has to be tough being that bitter:)

I did miss you

Nope, life is great outside of your fantasy land bro, thanks for asking though.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
not to be a dick at all but then if they are selling is a control peptide what is it that you guys are selling? and atleast they are selling something that is what people are wanting or in the same vicinity but your guys came out as nothing at all if im not mistaken so...what is going on? im very confuse by all this. Did you guys get screwed or what happened?

and also, what happened wit the igf des I heard tested at nothing? I really wanted to run it. I wish this shit wasant going on and people didnt have to second guess everyone. I guess the benefit of being able to get some things from your doc and a USA pharmacy...not so much of that luck on IGF though

First off, I am not affiliated with Ergo. Read some of my recent posts on the matter, including one that is in this thread, and you'll see my stance on that. So please don't refer to me as if I have a hand in Ergo's business.

I was merely stating that the reason that ALL of the companies selling folli are selling it for 1/50th of real follistatin price is because the stuff selling for 4k per mg has a different purpose than the research folli. It was not meant to defend ergo, but rather to explain why people may not have been turned off by gixx's truthful revelation that real folli is so expensive. Am I making sense?

Again, I am no longer affiliated with Ergo. I was a rep for like 5 days. Please read the posts.

osiris

osiris

May 9, 2011
Nope, life is great outside of your fantasy land bro, thanks for asking though.

Haha, my fantasy land is pretty amazing. I wasn't asking though Lk, simply stating a fact:) if leaving fantasy land makes,me like that, call me peter pan.

your logic is flawed, there is no money to be made but I came back. Logic is elusive at times. Took a few courses on it in my schooling, amazing how education comes in handy

You.all ready for xmas? We finished wrapping presents last night. Good times.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
First off, I am not affiliated with Ergo. Read some of my recent posts on the matter, including one that is in this thread, and you'll see my stance on that. So please don't refer to me as if I have a hand in Ergo's business.

I was merely stating that the reason that ALL of the companies selling folli are selling it for 1/50th of real follistatin price is because the stuff selling for 4k per mg has a different purpose than the research folli. It was not meant to defend ergo, but rather to explain why people may not have been turned off by gixx's truthful revelation that real folli is so expensive. Am I making sense?

Again, I am no longer affiliated with Ergo. I was a rep for like 5 days. Please read the posts.

This was for Osiris, i was never asking you. I read your statement. I just wanted to know from him.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic