Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

ephedrine/alkaliods

D

DRKnight95

Apr 20, 2014
new to this site, so under the forum distributers i noticed some of the sites are no longer running, the best one i tried to use was manpower, had a great deal on a 7 pack stack, i had tried to order there version of an eca stack along with t3 and alkaliods 20mg or commonly refered to as ephedra. I finally noticed cem seems to be up and running but could not find alkaliods/ephedra. Was wondering if anyone knew of any sites to order ephedra from that are still up and running?

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
new to this site, so under the forum distributers i noticed some of the sites are no longer running, the best one i tried to use was manpower, had a great deal on a 7 pack stack, i had tried to order there version of an eca stack along with t3 and alkaliods 20mg or commonly refered to as ephedra. I finally noticed cem seems to be up and running but could not find alkaliods/ephedra. Was wondering if anyone knew of any sites to order ephedra from that are still up and running?

You can get it OTC at Walmart. Look for Primatene or Bronkaid.

tank1978

tank1978

Mar 31, 2014
need to get over to spain you can still buy effedrine over the counter here ....pretty much anything you like hormones an steroids no...but eveything else ...im from london but live here so its 100% ..i buy them regular for summer diet

D

DRKnight95

Apr 20, 2014
Thanks rider, it's been only several years since I've been out of sorts with supplements/clean diet/working out due to nursing school but DAMM, it seems like I missed a lot and fell behind the times. As for tank, it'd be great to travel to Spain, the wife said Italy was nice while stationed there. I'll be heading to walmart now

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You can get it OTC at Walmart. Look for Primatene or Bronkaid.

Some helpful facts might be useful.

Currently ANY ephedrine ALKALOID (more on that later) product sold in either PILL or Capsule form requires a prescription, primarily because it can be converted the METH after only a few relatively simple chemical reactions.

However the sale of ephedrine in mist or as an MDI (metered dose inhaler) is permitted by FEDERAL guidelines, yet almost ALL STATES restrict it's also.

Primatene mist is NOT EPHEDRINE but rather EPINEPHRINE and UNLIKE ephedra it's use in a "ECA STACK" is quite limited for a couple reasons. First it's half life is on the order of several MINUTES and it is degraded and therefore rendered USELESS if ingested.

Ok so we are left with EPHEDRA! Unfortunately because of it's abuse and potential for side effects, especially cardiovascular, it is NOT AVAILABLE WITHOUT AN RX. So hey JIM but what about that stuff at GNC, you know the Ephedra ........ EXTRACT?

Yep it's available and has NOT been banned but why is that? Because it is "extracted" from ONE OF SEVERAL (about FIFTY!!!) EPHEDRA PLANT SPECIES! However only ONE of those species (Sinica) contains the EPHEDRA ALKALOID active ingredient.

Take a look at most of the ECA in a bottle "stacks" and the overwhelming majority contain the non-active EPHEDRA EXTRACT, occasional EPHEDRA precursors such as PEA and, and enough caffeine for two to three cups of coffee.

So what to do?

A couple options are available. First, purchasing Ephedrine via the internet "for personal use only". This form of medicinal importation falls into the gray area for controlled substances BUT is probably legal, according to the 2-3 attorneys whom specialize in INTERNATIONAL trade whom I've spoken with, for noncontrolled substances yet limited to a 90 day supply. (Obviously if your interest is anything BUT "for personal use" then it's probably ILLEGAL)

Of course there is always a legitimate concern regarding the quality of any drug sold on a clandestine market, but it is what it is.

Another viable option is the purchase of PSEUDOEPHEDRINE since it IS AVAILABLE OTC in most states. Some states restrict it's sale to "BEHIND THE COUNTER" and under the direction of a PHARMACIST which is to include the customers demographic information.

Thereafter your phone is tapped and ALL of your web related activity will be monitored 24/7 and an FBI agent will be placed at GRANDMAS house! :)

Hope this helps, respects
JIM

D

DRKnight95

Apr 20, 2014
A couple options are available. First, purchasing Ephedrine via the internet "for personal use only". This form of medicinal importation falls into the gray area for controlled substances BUT is probably legal, according to the 2-3 attorneys whom specialize in INTERNATIONAL trade whom I've spoken with, for noncontrolled substances yet limited to a 90 day supply. (Obviously if your interest is anything BUT "for personal use" then it's probably ILLEGAL)

Intresting info and thanks for that, had no idea ephedrine could be used to cook meth, I always thought it was the cold medicines containing seudoephedrine but then again I guess it's in the family of ephedrine aswell. So u mentioned ordering ephedrine off the internet but was hoping you could point me in the right direction as to a website that is actually working? Again thanks for the info, much informative.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
Sorry Doc. Your wrong about Primatine. It contains ephedrine HCL and is very much the real deal available in pill form OTC.

Last edited:
monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
You can buy bronkaid, primatene or store brand at Walgreens, CVS, osco etc.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
Sorry Doc. Your wrong about Primatine. It contains ephedrine HCL and is very much the real deal available in pill form OTC.

Wrong NOT! But I'll clarify, PRIMATENE MIST is used by asthmatics and is EPINEPHRINE. Primatene TABLETS does contain EPHEDRINE.

However as I mentioned ANY oral bioavailable EPHEDRINE product is now considered a SCHEDULED SUBSTANCE and is NOT sold OTC, but rather MUST be accompanied by a physicians RX. This does NOT apply to PRIMITENE MIST since it is EPINEPHRINE!

Hope this helps
Jim

Last edited:
PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
[/B][/U]

Some helpful facts might be useful.

Currently ANY ephedrine ALKALOID (more on that later) product sold in either PILL or Capsule form requires a prescription, primarily because it can be converted the METH after only a few relatively simple chemical reactions.

However the sale of ephedrine in mist or as an MDI (metered dose inhaler) is permitted by FEDERAL guidelines, yet almost ALL STATES restrict it's also.

Primatene mist is NOT EPHEDRINE but rather EPINEPHRINE and UNLIKE ephedra it's use in a "ECA STACK" is quite limited for a couple reasons. First it's half life is on the order of several MINUTES and it is degraded and therefore rendered USELESS if ingested.

Ok so we are left with EPHEDRA! Unfortunately because of it's abuse and potential for side effects, especially cardiovascular, it is NOT AVAILABLE WITHOUT AN RX. So hey JIM but what about that stuff at GNC, you know the Ephedra ........ EXTRACT?

Yep it's available and has NOT been banned but why is that? Because it is "extracted" from ONE OF SEVERAL (about FIFTY!!!) EPHEDRA PLANT SPECIES! However only ONE of those species (Sinica) contains the EPHEDRA ALKALOID active ingredient.

Take a look at most of the ECA in a bottle "stacks" and the overwhelming majority contain the non-active EPHEDRA EXTRACT, occasional EPHEDRA precursors such as PEA and, and enough caffeine for two to three cups of coffee.

So what to do?

Of course there is always a legitimate concern regarding the quality of any drug sold on a clandestine market, but it is what it is.

Another viable option is the purchase of PSEUDOEPHEDRINE since it IS AVAILABLE OTC in most states. Some states restrict it's sale to "BEHIND THE COUNTER" and under the direction of a PHARMACIST which is to include the customers demographic information.

Thereafter your phone is tapped and ALL of your web related activity will be monitored 24/7 and an FBI agent will be placed at GRANDMAS house! :)

Hope this helps, respects
JIM

Go to the pharmacy where they keep the sudoephedrine products. Ask for bronkaid or primatene tabs. Bronkaid is ephedrine sulfate and primatene is ephedrine HCL.

The law doesn't require and rx but limits the number of tabs you can purchase and tracks your purchases over time as you will be asked for an ID.

dr jim

dr jim

MuscleHead
Apr 7, 2014
You can buy bronkaid, primatene or store brand at Walgreens, CVS, osco etc.

Indeed you can (in some states ) BUT they will ONLY be available in AERSOLIZED rather than a TABLET or CAPSULAR form, since the latter MANDATES AN RX!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Perhaps your state or local ordinance is different Jim. But it is available in my area. In 25 or 12.5mgs tablets, albeit with quafinesin attached.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic