Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

ephedrine/alkaliods

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I understand your application of the caps. However, the combination of caps with exclamation can come off as yelling or aggression. Just an observation, it's not bothering me. Maybe use the bold type feature? Or, just ignore my comment....

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Bronkaid just came out with 25mg ephedrine HCL per pill... Grabbed me a few boxes - bawse.

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Bronkaid just came out with 25mg ephedrine HCL per pill... Grabbed me a few boxes - bawse.

Nice! I bought some at walgreens a couple months ago and it had ephedrine sulfate. Still works fine for me, but supposedly everyone likes HCL better.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Nice! I bought some at walgreens a couple months ago and it had ephedrine sulfate. Still works fine for me, but supposedly everyone likes HCL better.

Same here, I dont feel any difference between using bronkaid or primatene.

D

DRKnight95

Apr 20, 2014
Wow,lots of info. You guys seem to really know your stuff. I just remember going to the local gas station in my early 20's buying a bottle of ephedrine alkaloids for 10 bucks for a 100 pills. Simple as that. All this having to buy all these other products under different names is so mentally memory wasting. But thanks anyways for all the info again.

D

DRKnight95

Apr 20, 2014
Omg I was at longs drug store in the cough syrup isle so long trying to find that shit the pharmacist came over & asked me if I needed help, epic fail. But thanks DLTH for the link, if anyone else knows a good link, please feel free to send. The best combo I loved was the ephedrine hcl 25mg with 200mg guafinesen combo

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Omg I was at longs drug store in the cough syrup isle so long trying to find that shit the pharmacist came over & asked me if I needed help, epic fail. But thanks DLTH for the link, if anyone else knows a good link, please feel free to send. The best combo I loved was the ephedrine hcl 25mg with 200mg guafinesen combo

Well did you tell the pharm what you needed? It's not kept on display in the aisles because of theft. You have to ask for it at the counter.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
It's kept with the allergy meds and such at the pharmacy counter. You have to sign terms and conditions and show an id. They keep a log of purchases to track people who go from store to store buying large quantities to make meth.
just buying a box or two is no big deal. I haven't felt any judgement from the pharmacist.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I go to my local CVS in gym clothes and headphones and the pharmacist just says "How many boxes do you want?" He knows what's up but it would be risking a lawsuit for him to even bother questioning me.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Just came across " rhino rush "pre workout. They have caps and bottles like 5 hour and a pre workout tub. I like the bottles and am excited to try the pre workout. It's got 25 mg per serving in it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic