EZ-Curl Preachers SS Lying Triceps Extensions
x 8 x 3

Hammer Curls SS Decline Lying Triceps Extensions
x 8 x 2
x 12 x 1

C25K - Day 1, Week 4

288 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice mix dude. How are you feeling this morning?

Curious how c25k is affecting your lifts, going to army school in Sept and will need to run again....

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Nice mix dude. How are you feeling this morning?

Curious how c25k is affecting your lifts, going to army school in Sept and will need to run again....
Thanks!

And I have no clue how it's affecting them just because it's all high rep, perfect form, lower weight stuff. Muscle contractions, pumping motions, constant tension, partial reps... I'd only know if I were to try something heavy because I haven't lifted like this often.

I know it's skyrocketed my appetite fiercely and my buddies warned me as such. I had no clue it would be so obvious though!

Keep in mind I'm barely at a jogging speed when I'm trying to maintain a pace. Old lady shuffle.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Monday - July 11 2016
Chest/Shoulders

New Bench Technique Practice:
(Tempo = 4 second descent, wide grip)
Bar x 12
135 x 8 x 4
135 x 12 x 3

Dropset:
Machine Chest Press
Started at 170 and ran down til failure...

Neutral Grip Machine Press
135 x 10, rest pause for 20 seconds, press til failure over and over

Incline Hammer Press w/ Red Band
25s x 10 x 4 (2 second peak contractions)

Dips
BW x 8 x 3

Superset:
Barbell Front Raises Overhead SS Triceps Pushdowns x 3
x 15, x 10

Giant Set:
Cable Lateral Raises // Cable Triceps Extensions // Face Pulls
x 12 x 3

290 lbs

Gained mad water weight after a weekend of debauchery at a riverside resort for our ten year anniversary. Jet skied with dolphins and drank poolside for 48 hours.

Yomo

Yomo

MuscleHead
Dec 18, 2015
good shit bro...hats off to the landmark...10 years and going strong is something to be proud of...

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Hey, Nerds. Took some time off because I'm lame. The last 5-6 weeks I did some shit around the house, went on vacation, gained a ton of weight and got a dog. Lots of PBR, PB&J, pizza, pussy and pizza.

Looking to get back in the gym tomorrow, got my diet planned out as of yesterday and will be getting back to running (Couch 2 5K), lifting (Mountain Dog shit) and bothering you assholes. IIFYM for dat ass. How the fuck do I fit the beer in once football season starts?

Hope all is well. Go Giants!

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
That's awesome! 10yrs. Congrats and here's to 10 more great years for you and your Mrs...

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
Good shit on that ten years of wedded bliss. Hopefully you make it another 40 before she kills you for your fortune and a 22 year old underwear model :D

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Good shit on that ten years of wedded bliss. Hopefully you make it another 40 before she kills you for your fortune and a 22 year old underwear model :D
This is why I am cutting down to look like an underwear model... no worries for me in 8 more years

400Lb Gorilla

400Lb Gorilla

MuscleHead
Jul 27, 2011
This is why I am cutting down to look like an underwear model... no worries for me in 8 more years

lol I was talking about 40 more years of marriage for him, not when he hit 40 years old :p

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Thanks for the love, hippies.

Got back into the gym for the first time since mid-July just to move some weight and get the ball rolling. Felt nice to be back but am not feeling all the people in there being on that "Whoa bro! Thought you quit!" dumb shit. It's funny how that works... I take a couple months off and it makes people feel better about themselves. They get to comment on how they'd never be able to live without the gym, blah blah blah. Fuck all that noise. I just wanted in and out, not to small talk with people I never really talked with in the first place.

Disregarding the dickheads who wanted to bother me and how badly I look in the mirror lately, the trip was good. Did some light back sets in the hypertrophy rep range with strict form and got the hell outta there.

Will be in there again tomorrow for something quick and easy. Lots of stretching and mobility shit because I'm hunched over a desk for hours on end once again and it's starting to tighten everything up. Getting back to 300 lbs didn't help with any of that either...

I like that there's a trend of people trying to get healthy and not just permabulk around here. Should be interesting...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks for the love, hippies........

I like that there's a trend of people trying to get healthy and not just permabulk around here. Should be interesting...

Yeah man, the gheyness is running rampart around here, lol. Even I got infected. We're all making changes, becoming healthier while trying to maintain our strength.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic