Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Dosing of GH

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
In the Serostim insert it references a study where there was no significant difference between daily dosing or dosing eod with twice as much. For me at least and I think MassiveG has the same issue, if we pin every day, we have greater potential for side effects. If I pin every day, even 1 iu, my hands all the way up to my triceps will go numb. However, I can 6 iu MTThF (training days) and there is no numbness or lethargy and the water retention is much lower.
Yes most people forget that serostim was and is still marketed for HIV patients. 18 ius a day insane dosing and they were getting a damn kit a week. My first GH was serostim I got 8 kits for 300 a piece back in 2005.
Market was saturated because most of the patients sold the GH instead of using it. A friend of my wife had a brother who got HIV from sharing needles and at the time of his death after OD they were cleaning out his place and he had 72 unopened kits still in the pharmacy packs mailed to him and they disposed of them at the pharmacy. I scolded my wife about it as she was helping clean up. I still dream of those kits today. LOL.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I do not mind pinning everyday I just didn't know if there was an advantage to go with bigger doses less often versus just an even amount continuously. 100 years ago when I was able to get my hands on jinatropin toward the end of the run I was doing 10 IU a day with no side effects but after a while made me think that it wasn't as strong as thought. GH has come down in price which is nice I just didn't know if going with higher doses makes a huge difference or not
It’s something you have to find out yourself. Everyone is different. Some will respond to higher doses and start growing like a weed. Others just won’t and will feel like they are wasting their money. But there’s only one way to find out if you will be a good responder. Try it. I personally haven’t gone over 4ius a day but wish I could afford more. Soon I will be able to. Especially with quality generics at great prices now.

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
3rd day at 3ius, first timer...we'll see? What's you experience as far as how long before you start noticing changes be it fat loss, rest, skin, muscle?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
3rd day at 3ius, first timer...we'll see? What's you experience as far as how long before you start noticing changes be it fat loss, rest, skin, muscle?
Like a month. Should notice fuller muscles before that. Maybe after a week or two. You will usually start holding more water which gives appearance of smoother skin also after a week or two. Definitely start low. 3ius may be too much but wait and see how the sides are. If you start getting bad CTS symptoms or hands, arms falling asleep where it’s uncomfortable, back down to 2ius for a couple weeks then bump back up after sides are better.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
For those doing 6-8 iu per day there is some thought to splitting it up in 3-4, 2iu injects to mimic the pulsatile release when we were younger. When younger yes we release A lot of GH at night but also several times during the day.

maybe try 2iu AM and before bed?

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Another argument for splitting up doses in older men through the day is that GH is basically suppressed through the day simply because of eating… It’s POSSIBLE that splitting up the doses would offer more lipolysis than just one large bolus (to what degree or significance who knows)…. IIRC Kurt Havens is also in favor of this method.

Moreover, in the fed state basal GH levels are frequently undetectable,

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I’m running 10iu Friday night, and 10iu Sunday night. That’s it for the week.

Reasoning is that I break down my body as a whole throughout the week, and then have some major recovery and rebuilding on the weekend.

I’m 3 weeks into this regimen so too soon to tell much.

I’ve talked with some Russian and Georgian arm wrestlers who are running 40iu after every training session (2-3 per week). They’re also getting regular stem cell therapy too. I’m not able to keep up with that (nor willing) but I WOULD like to include stem cell therapy into this regimen and see how far I can turn back the clock on my wrist/elbow.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Everyone I have talked to says to just get it in. Timing makes no difference. Nothing worth the hassle at least. Might have a 5% benefit but nothing you will notice. I have tried it a couple different ways. I can say that when I inject it first thing in the morning I do notice more fat loss than when I inject before bed. So depending on my goals I will either pin first thing in morning(for cutting)or before bed(for growth).

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Everyone I have talked to says to just get it in. Timing makes no difference. Nothing worth the hassle at least. Might have a 5% benefit but nothing you will notice. I have tried it a couple different ways. I can say that when I inject it first thing in the morning I do notice more fat loss than when I inject before bed. So depending on my goals I will either pin first thing in morning(for cutting)or before bed(for growth).
I think overall that’s fair, as here’s the thing, if we’re really honest, a lot, not all, but alot of GH use is part bro-science with anecdotal evidence (which does/can have solid merit depending…. Poliquin always said a good clinician is years ahead of the scientists), some scientific research in pediatrics, geriatrics and HIV…. Take those three and try meld them together in hopefully with some scientific reasoning.

as you said, and to my point at the end as well, how much of a difference will it actually make? Would it be a “needle mover”? I and I think many would agree there is “something” about taking GH in the morning and fat loss.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think overall that’s fair, as here’s the thing, if we’re really honest, a lot, not all, but alot of GH use is part bro-science with anecdotal evidence (which does/can have solid merit depending…. Poliquin always said a good clinician is years ahead of the scientists), some scientific research in pediatrics, geriatrics and HIV…. Take those three and try meld them together in hopefully with some scientific reasoning.

as you said, and to my point at the end as well, how much of a difference will it actually make? Would it be a “needle mover”? I and I think many would agree there is “something” about taking GH in the morning and fat loss.
Myo, I agree with you 100% on this. IMO, at least for me, as my diet is typically NOT 100% on point, the difference in results due to timing is dwarfed by most other factors, especially my diet.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I have never tried GH in the morning.
Is there a timing issue? Before meals?
I did try dosing 3 times a day with log when just starting out but most of the time was pwo when I felt the body was primed to suck everything up.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
4iu day split in 2 doses has me laying down all day, even with t4. I'm switching to either evening and bedtime or just bed time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic