jacobss
What's New?

Don't laugh. anadrol for women.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
"Hey, does this smell like chloroform?"
Surprisingly, chloroform is very easy to make it is a commonly used solvent. Fuck I probably should not have just saif that. Surprisingly it's really easy to watch how on YouTube.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
So you telling me I shouldn't have said publicly it has ran through my mind lol

Playing devil's advocate and take out the legalities and in certain situations I could probably justify doing it. As in Medicaicate without knowledge

Side note governments and businesses have doing that shit for a long time
Moral relativism ends in hell.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Moral relativism ends in hell.
I had to Google this since my philosophy data is not what I would call adequate enough.
Just so I understand the statement itself first. Well just like the psychologist eckman determined the facial expressions through every single culture in the world are the same and they mean the same. So are you saying the same thing essentially with morals. What I read and comprehend of moral relativism is that it tends to take different cultures ,history, experience, all into perspective to determine what is morally acceptable. Am I on the same page so far? And if I'm on the same page or you saying that because I don't agree with giving meds to someone with out their concent, that I should not be able to come up with a plausible argument that would justify it? Side question, if expressions, feelings, and basic body language is the same throughout cultures , would some form of basic morality also be the same. Obviously over time you can recondition morals. But if that's the case I believe it destroys the pro moral relativism argument, okay doesn't destroy it but calls into question it's usefulness.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I had to Google this since my philosophy data is not what I would call adequate enough.
Just so I understand the statement itself first. Well just like the psychologist eckman determined the facial expressions through every single culture in the world are the same and they mean the same. So are you saying the same thing essentially with morals. What I read and comprehend of moral relativism is that it tends to take different cultures ,history, experience, all into perspective to determine what is morally acceptable. Am I on the same page so far? And if I'm on the same page or you saying that because I don't agree with giving meds to someone with out their concent, that I should not be able to come up with a plausible argument that would justify it? Side question, if expressions, feelings, and basic body language is the same throughout cultures , would some form of basic morality also be the same. Obviously over time you can recondition morals. But if that's the case I believe it destroys the pro moral relativism argument, okay doesn't destroy it but calls into question it's usefulness.
There is only one truth.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
There is only one truth.
I really do overcomplicate explanations. Lol I agree there's only the truth. Unfortunately, humans rarely have the Truth when making decisions. While the truth doesn't change I believe circumstances can appeal to our humanity. If you're coming from a religious point of view forgive me I haven't been to church or mass in 34 years. If being judged on the truth I got to pause here because I keep falling asleep

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I really do overcomplicate explanations. Lol I agree there's only the truth. Unfortunately, humans rarely have the Truth when making decisions. While the truth doesn't change I believe circumstances can appeal to our humanity. If you're coming from a religious point of view forgive me I haven't been to church or mass in 34 years. If being judged on the truth I got to pause here because I keep falling asleep
Overcomplex explanations are sometimes our thought process, which is a good thing. Hard to reach absolute truth but best to seek it. I have a strange relationship with religion, faith and the creation. But anyways about that Anadrol. I know 40 years ago they were handing that stuff out to old women with anemia before EPO hit the market. Makes me wonder about those grannies with bleached out mustaches.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I know coaches who put their women's physique and bodybuilding competitors on pretty much everything we are taking at about 1/4 the doses, even tren.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Overcomplex explanations are sometimes our thought process, which is a good thing. Hard to reach absolute truth but best to seek it. I have a strange relationship with religion, faith and the creation. But anyways about that Anadrol. I know 40 years ago they were handing that stuff out to old women with anemia before EPO hit the market. Makes me wonder about those grannies with bleached out mustaches.
Who's Spouse is willing to volunteer for A50 cycle? I will reimburse you double the milligrams you use with your choice raw
Test p, e, trea a, win, dbol, deca, npp, clomid, ndex,

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Who's Spouse is willing to volunteer for A50 cycle? I will reimburse you double the milligrams you use with your choice raw
Test p, e, trea a, win, dbol, deca, npp, clomid, ndex,
Spouse must be biological female that identifies as a female.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Horrible idea. Don’t give AF what study says what. Seen the women having to shave face every morning with my own eyes. And voices that crack and are almost gone. Nope.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic