Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Don't laugh. anadrol for women.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Ran across article claiming abombs arei n the best 3 for women . They were basing it off a study where women were given 150 mg for 6 months or something. I'm tired so I will find the article in the morning. And who published the study. This is the first time I've ever heard of this, anyone have any thoughts or experience. I have a feeling the article was what's the word sensationalized or clickbait. But before I assume the study, study's data, who they referenced, who referenced them, sample size, method ,all will help determine if it's full of shit. Even if true, I think due to years of conditioning, horror stores, ect Iwould not give to female family member

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Maybe for size....but perhaps bottom three for everything else. Masculinization is a problem. Just....no, IMO.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Maybe for size....but perhaps bottom three for everything else. Masculinization is a problem. Just....no, IMO.
I'm nodding off but I'm going to see if I can find it before I pass out

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Found it posted the link at bottom so if somebody wants to check out the scientific data. Is Bill Roberts the same person as Anthony Roberts?
According to the article Bill Roberts did not write the article but they claimed Bill Roberts agreed with their evidence. I'm going to bed I'll look at the studies when I wake up
Anadrol
Anadrol (Oxymetholone) is an oral steroid and one of the best bulking steroids we have seen. There is a general consensus that Anadrol is not suitable for women, because it produces harsh side effects in men (some of which are androgenic). However, research and our experience suggest that Anadrol does not produce the same androgenic effects in women. In fact, it remains as one of the only steroids in studies, where women can take mega doses of it and still not experience virilization. In one study, females were given up to 150mg per day for 30 weeks and none of them demonstrated any masculinization (4). To put this 150mg dose into perspective, it is 6x the recommended dose of 25mg per day. It is also 3x the dose of a male bodybuilder, who can experience significant results on 50mg per day. It’s also worth noting that the only side effects reported by the women on 150mg per day, were decreased libido and increased fatigue; undoubtedly being the result of lower endogenous testosterone production. One theory of why Anadrol is so well-tolerated by women is that although it produces large increases in testosterone, it also raises estrogen levels significantly. This testosterone-to-estrogen balance is seemingly important in avoiding a masculine appearance. Furthermore, SHBG (sex hormone-binding globulin) is a detrimental hormone to women when elevated, due to it freeing up more active testosterone. Anadrol however does not bind effectively to SHBG receptors, and thus levels do not rise significantly. Bill Roberts (Ph.D.) also shares his experience: “5mg of Anavar is roughly the equivalent of 25mg of Anadrol for risk of virilization”. Bill’s expertise and experience (plus our anecdotal findings) suggest that Anadrol may actually be one of the best steroids for women

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Thrawnare you thinking about sneeking this stuck into your wife's Cheerios?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Thrawnare you thinking about sneeking this stuck into your wife's Cheerios?
I would lying if I said then thought never entered my mind but it always exited just as fast. The legal consequences alone should be enough to deincentivize people from doing shit like that, thats not even taking into account the moral or ethical standards. I always want people to be aware of the benefits and negative of whatever they take. And somebody would be pretty foolish to believe that the person you're spiking is not going to feel the change in something. Funny thing is open conversation of why you think something would be beneficial for the person ,you have a pretty good chance of them taking it voluntarily. Now that I've been extremely honest I'm curious if anybody else has ever had that thought for fleeting moment? Aboms no wouldn't even consider talking her into it.

Last edited:
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I would lying if I said then thought never entered my mind but it always exited just as fast. The legal consequences alone should be enough to deincentivize people from doing shit like that, thats not even taking into account the moral or ethical standards. I always want people to be aware of the benefits and negative of whatever they take. And somebody would be pretty foolish to believe that the person you're spiking is not going to feel the change in something. Funny thing is open conversation of why you think something would be beneficial for the person ,you have a pretty good chance of them taking it voluntarily. Now that I've been extremely honest I'm curious if anybody else has ever had that thought for fleeting moment? Aboms no wouldn't even consider talking her into it.
You realize I was joking, correct?

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
So you telling me I shouldn't have said publicly it has ran through my mind lol

Playing devil's advocate and take out the legalities and in certain situations I could probably justify doing it. As in Medicaicate without knowledge

Side note governments and businesses have doing that shit for a long time

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
The thought of spicing my wife's latte with Var has crossed my mind
Well she just volunteered to take var without knowing what it is, only what it does. But I'm sure when she gets back in town she'll ask more questions

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic