Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Does anyone else not give a shit about UFO's?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Has anyone thought that UFO’s are just us from the future?
Yea, that's been one theory floated around. I'm not all sure I buy into it yet though....but it's fun to read and listen to. Some people dive too deep into it though and there just isn't any proof of that being the case, just heresy by people who may or may not have talked to certain 'beings,' lol.

I'm more inclined to believe that they are living on earth here amongst us in remote areas of access, or lack of access for that matter. Unless they have mastered somehow space warp or portal access of some kind, traveling any long distance takes wayyyy too much time even at fast speeds. If they have bases here on our planet, then they could most definitely have them on others in our solar system and not have to travel as far to commute here.

My grandfather, while serving in the Navy during WWII, mentioned that a bunch of his service friends (seamen) had witnessed 'UFO's' of sort come out of the water and jet out in lightning speed. They talked about it amongst themselves, but that's about it. I really doubt even the American government had that type of technology back then.

I also subscribe to the possibility that there 'could' be different 'beings' out there, some who may or may not be able to shape-shift. Around 98/99, I talked to an old man who had served in the military, the FBI, and a few other organizations within the government. He mentioned that he worked in the department that covered UFO's. I had never really looked into it all by that point, just some 22-year-old kid working in a hospital while going to college. He was in there for a heart transplant. He had guards in front of his door, and I had to get permission to even enter into his room. He also had a fake name for privacy issues, but he gave me his personal business card with supposedly his real name. He told me a lot over the course of 2 days, much of it I forgot because i wasn't taking it serious....like a typical young man:( He mentioned that the newer Area 51 was called Area 52 out at Dugway in Utah. I had no idea what it was, and it wasn't until many many years later into the 2000's until I heard any mention of anything about that base. He mentioned how it was an old WWII base with like incredibly thick cement and stuff over the top of it...something like that. He mentioned that it was even more secretive than Area 51. He mentioned how that was the base, where he also worked at, that had alien beings and UFO technology and weapons being recreated....or reverse engineered. He also mentioned that there was alien being living amongst us, and many in the government, who looked human just like us. He went over so much more. I wish I had nailed him on more questions, but I just wasn't into it that much at 22. While I was in his room one of the days, that singer Jewel came on TV, and he got all excited talking about how he knew her, and that she lived either with him, or in a back house on his property in Santa Monica. He got on the phone and called her right there in front of me. It was at that point where I actually started to listen to him more seriously. He talked about how he was dying and didn't mind talking about the information. He 'ordered' the guards to leave him room while he talked to me. After the first day, when I left his room to get back to my floor, those guards followed me to the elevator and told me not to repeat anything he told me (they were like on the elevator with me). I asked them if he was for real, and they mentioned how he was the real deal (whatever that meant), and i should believe what he told me, but to keep it to myself. To be honest, I was pretty freaked out after it all. The next day, we talked again, but they never came back up to me. I could swear it felt like somebody followed me home that day though, lol.

I still have his card he gave me, from 97/98. I have posted all this at WCBB and one other place...maybe it was ProM. To date, he was by far the most interesting man I have ever met....and wish I could have been older to ask more and better questions. I'm not sure what I would have asked though to be honest. There is so much more we know now compared to the 90's, and he was doing almost all the talking the whole time, like he was getting stuff off his chest or something. I was working as a diet aid so I had to ask him what he wanted to eat for his meals, but he had those guards bring him his food.

I have never been able to find any info on the guy using his name every search. I wonder if his name pops up in top intelligence searches? Not sure how that all works, lol.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Yea, that's been one theory floated around. I'm not all sure I buy into it yet though....but it's fun to read and listen to. Some people dive too deep into it though and there just isn't any proof of that being the case, just heresy by people who may or may not have talked to certain 'beings,' lol.

I'm more inclined to believe that they are living on earth here amongst us in remote areas of access, or lack of access for that matter. Unless they have mastered somehow space warp or portal access of some kind, traveling any long distance takes wayyyy too much time even at fast speeds. If they have bases here on our planet, then they could most definitely have them on others in our solar system and not have to travel as far to commute here.

My grandfather, while serving in the Navy during WWII, mentioned that a bunch of his service friends (seamen) had witnessed 'UFO's' of sort come out of the water and jet out in lightning speed. They talked about it amongst themselves, but that's about it. I really doubt even the American government had that type of technology back then.

I also subscribe to the possibility that there 'could' be different 'beings' out there, some who may or may not be able to shape-shift. Around 98/99, I talked to an old man who had served in the military, the FBI, and a few other organizations within the government. He mentioned that he worked in the department that covered UFO's. I had never really looked into it all by that point, just some 22-year-old kid working in a hospital while going to college. He was in there for a heart transplant. He had guards in front of his door, and I had to get permission to even enter into his room. He also had a fake name for privacy issues, but he gave me his personal business card with supposedly his real name. He told me a lot over the course of 2 days, much of it I forgot because i wasn't taking it serious....like a typical young man:( He mentioned that the newer Area 51 was called Area 52 out at Dugway in Utah. I had no idea what it was, and it wasn't until many many years later into the 2000's until I heard any mention of anything about that base. He mentioned how it was an old WWII base with like incredibly thick cement and stuff over the top of it...something like that. He mentioned that it was even more secretive than Area 51. He mentioned how that was the base, where he also worked at, that had alien beings and UFO technology and weapons being recreated....or reverse engineered. He also mentioned that there was alien being living amongst us, and many in the government, who looked human just like us. He went over so much more. I wish I had nailed him on more questions, but I just wasn't into it that much at 22. While I was in his room one of the days, that singer Jewel came on TV, and he got all excited talking about how he knew her, and that she lived either with him, or in a back house on his property in Santa Monica. He got on the phone and called her right there in front of me. It was at that point where I actually started to listen to him more seriously. He talked about how he was dying and didn't mind talking about the information. He 'ordered' the guards to leave him room while he talked to me. After the first day, when I left his room to get back to my floor, those guards followed me to the elevator and told me not to repeat anything he told me (they were like on the elevator with me). I asked them if he was for real, and they mentioned how he was the real deal (whatever that meant), and i should believe what he told me, but to keep it to myself. To be honest, I was pretty freaked out after it all. The next day, we talked again, but they never came back up to me. I could swear it felt like somebody followed me home that day though, lol.

I still have his card he gave me, from 97/98. I have posted all this at WCBB and one other place...maybe it was ProM. To date, he was by far the most interesting man I have ever met....and wish I could have been older to ask more and better questions. I'm not sure what I would have asked though to be honest. There is so much more we know now compared to the 90's, and he was doing almost all the talking the whole time, like he was getting stuff off his chest or something. I was working as a diet aid so I had to ask him what he wanted to eat for his meals, but he had those guards bring him his food.

I have never been able to find any info on the guy using his name every search. I wonder if his name pops up in top intelligence searches? Not sure how that all works, lol.
TBH… I stopped reading after the first paragraph….lol…. I need the Cliff Notes Version when it’s this late!

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Damn... BMJ got TL;DR'ed.

*I* read it, though, Mr. BMJ.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
To think that in infinity there is no other life is hubris. But why would aliens with the ability to cross thousands if not millions of light years would come visit us?

I think Southpark is the closest to the real portrayal of aliens.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
They say, that they came back after we tested and used the bomb of all bombs for its time on Hiroshima.

Some of those crop circles are amazing, and with no broken blades of grass just bent or folded. so Interesting.

Governments have been mastering how to get the shit back in the horse after everyone has already seen it, and you must admit they do a great job.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
To think that in infinity there is no other life is hubris. But why would aliens with the ability to cross thousands if not millions of light years would come visit us? . . . .
maybe for the same reason we visit the Zoo?

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I believe there out there in one form or another. There's talk about them in the bible. The precision the pyramids were built with. That modern man can not replicate the perfection of said pyramids and other construction from pre B.C. times. Considering there's nothing anyone can do to stop them from doing whatever they want why bother to even try. I too am just not into UFO's any where near what some people are. Now Big Foot is a different story. NOT!!!
Of course there's talk of them in the bible. The whole thing is about an interdimensional alien creating the universe, hassling people that don't worship it, and knocking up a human.

Anyone that is religious in any way believes in aliens and also believes they have been to this planet.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I don’t mind it when it’s a realistic discussion. Sometimes the evidence presented is a stretch. Of late it seems the sighting are escalating and the videos are interesting and look to be real UFO’s. It’s about time the government confirmed they are real and can’t be explained.
There had been a lot of UFO sightings before the Covid outbreak. And then the weird behavior of most governments had me thinking. I wonder if there’s a relation between the UFO’s, Covid and all the craziness in response to it.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Of course there's talk of them in the bible. The whole thing is about an interdimensional alien creating the universe, hassling people that don't worship it, and knocking up a human.

Anyone that is religious in any way believes in aliens and also believes they have been to this planet.
There's a big difference between being 'religious' and being a Christian. Just because your religious doesn't mean your a Christian. I am a Christian. You think you know what your talking about but 'obviously' you don't.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
They say, that they came back after we tested and used the bomb of all bombs for its time on Hiroshima.

Some of those crop circles are amazing, and with no broken blades of grass just bent or folded. so Interesting.

Governments have been mastering how to get the shit back in the horse after everyone has already seen it, and you must admit they do a great job.
Ya, well most people don't have there heads screwed on straight like most do on this site. Too much info. and the sheeple clean the shopping centers out. Dig a hole to move into, and arm themselves for WW3.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
There's a big difference between being 'religious' and being a Christian. Just because your religious doesn't mean your a Christian. I am a Christian. You think you know what your talking about but 'obviously' you don't.
The paragraphs are separated for a reason. First one is referring to the bible, second is referring to religious people.

All theistic religions believe in aliens that have been to and influenced earth. People of atheistic religions don't refer to themselves as religious thus not religious.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic