Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Does anyone else not give a shit about UFO's?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Seriously. I could not care less. To me it is a matter-of-fact issue, but if I'm not being probed anally, I don't care. I see news stories sensationalizing UFO's, and it just seems a slow news day. I've got my own trivial life to live, and whatever it is does not affect me. If they want to come pick me up and Cocoon my ass, then we're talking, but until then, I just... don't... care.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I like the whole UFO angle and read a lot on it.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I guess I am just too lazy to care. You're a different bird, BMJ. You have a dimensionally transcendent brain.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I’ve had an interest after reading about Admiral Richard Byrd and his exploration of Antarctica. Plus seem one in my youth out stealing motorcycles

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I believe there out there in one form or another. There's talk about them in the bible. The precision the pyramids were built with. That modern man can not replicate the perfection of said pyramids and other construction from pre B.C. times. Considering there's nothing anyone can do to stop them from doing whatever they want why bother to even try. I too am just not into UFO's any where near what some people are. Now Big Foot is a different story. NOT!!!

Reactions: 5.0
lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Seriously. I could not care less. To me it is a matter-of-fact issue, but if I'm not being probed anally, I don't care. I see news stories sensationalizing UFO's, and it just seems a slow news day. I've got my own trivial life to live, and whatever it is does not affect me. If they want to come pick me up and Cocoon my ass, then we're talking, but until then, I just... don't... care.
Hand raised. I don't give a fuck because I don't believe they exist just like I don't believe in ghosts or most things that myself or normal people have not seen.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
I used to care....but not anymore.

there is no way we are alone but it seems they want to leave us alone enough for some reason...so until they show up I am like the rest of you and will just keep eating and training :cool:

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Seriously. I could not care less. To me it is a matter-of-fact issue, but if I'm not being probed annaly, I don't care. I see news stories sensationalizing UFO's, and it just seems a slow news day. I've got my own trivial life to live, and whatever it is does not affect me. If they want to come pick me up and Cocoon my ass, then we're talking, but until then, I just... don't... care.

Would you rather be probed anally by an alien or a tranny is the question.
Had to go offline for a minute ... was this question ever answered?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Had to go offline for a minute ... was this question ever answered?

I'm going to have to go with the alien. They may be doing it just for science.. there is at least that possibility. The tranny would 100% be doing it for a love of buttholes.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Well if there are they must have been laughing their asses off when Uncle Joe, leader of the "free world" shit his pants at the Vatican.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic