Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Does anyone else not give a shit about UFO's?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Finally. Unless you're being sarcastic.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
The paragraphs are separated for a reason. First one is referring to the bible, second is referring to religious people.

All theistic religions believe in aliens that have been to and influenced earth. People of atheistic religions don't refer to themselves as religious thus not religious.
All believe? Have you talked to ALL of them?

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
maybe for the same reason we visit the Zoo?
I would not travel 100 miles to go to a zoo, let alone 1000 or 10,000 or in galaxy sized trips of light years. Also to piggy back on the religion aspect. Angels, There are different kinds described in the Bible. No disrespect to any religion just stating facts.

If there are angels and if a soul were to see one, that soul could easily mistake it for a monster or alien.

Last edited:
Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
I hear real angels have a cock and a pussy. just wanted to add some Important facts to this conversation as a way we could verify they are a real angel.

The Bible didn't differ from angels and jins, as some other religions did.

The Book of Enoch and the book of Ezekiel also talk about the flying Chariots.

I think the only logical and rational thing to do is open up a Bar called-> The Flying Hermaphrodites!

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
If they are here, they are here. Or not. If they are here, maybe they are just observing or maybe they are influencing. Either way, if they had the science, tech, and knowledge to get here, there's nothing we can do about that. So I think it's interesting to think about the possibility, but it in no way matters to our lives.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Lil Ed getting to the stuff everyone wants to know: can you fuck them?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
To think that in infinity there is no other life is hubris. But why would aliens with the ability to cross thousands if not millions of light years would come visit us?

I think Southpark is the closest to the real portrayal of aliens.

HAHA I love that Southpark Episode.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic