Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DEA and NSA Team Up to Share Intelligence

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
As the use of technology continues to increase so will the invasion of privacy by the government. It is so far out of control there is no hope of bringing in the reigns.

No doubt Gunny that pony has long left the stable, it's done. Encrypting can help but it is not foolproof. We have had many ''debates'' on this, I just point out it is as simple as cracking your passphrase or a keylogger. If they want you you are going down,

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
And they call snowden a traitor... I disagree. A traitor maybe to the political machine but not america. Jefferson would have patted him on the back. But yeah I agree we are too far down the big brother road to turn around without utilizing the second amendment.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
And they call snowden a traitor... I disagree. A traitor maybe to the political machine but not america. Jefferson would have patted him on the back. But yeah I agree we are too far down the big brother road to turn around without utilizing the second amendment.

I disagree on this Snowden & Bradley are traitors in every sense of the definition of the word. If he was doing it for good reasons there are plenty of other ways to expose this. Look where he went for refuge. Besides these programs aren't and weren't secret

G

gunny

Mar 5, 2012
They both deserve the nobel peace prize.

Slic.

Ironic isn't it? They both indeed deserve the nobel peace price; it has turned out to be one of the largest discussed topics within the US public in a long time. The ironic part is they have both been issued death warrants by their own gov't.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
Ironic isn't it? They both indeed deserve the nobel peace price; it has turned out to be one of the largest discussed topics within the US public in a long time. The ironic part is they have both been issued death warrants by their own gov't.

A little too ironic dontcha think... They only betrayed bullshit big government. Not the USA or what the USA was supposed to be.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Something is wrong when death warrants are issued for exposing things the government shouldn't be doing in the first place.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I guess everyone can debate snowden, he may be a hero to you, not me.
Bradley was a sworn US Soldier, if you say Military can start deciding what info they think is good or bad to leak, we are done as a Nation. The info he leaked can get people killed. People that helped us, info on how we tracked terrorists , interrogation techiniques, black sites host countries. IMO He should be blindfolded then shot.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I think Snowden is different than that private.

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I disagree on this Snowden & Bradley are traitors in every sense of the definition of the word. If he was doing it for good reasons there are plenty of other ways to expose this. Look where he went for refuge. Besides these programs aren't and weren't secret
I swear there is something missing in your brain. These programs were classified.

If you had to go to exile knowing as much as snowden does where would you go? If you answer anywhere but Russia or China as a first choice you should get your mental retardation checked out.

There is no other country that would be capable and willing to protect him. You think those other rinky dink countries are going to protect him from seals or a drone strike.

Like everything else you see what you want to see and are otherwise completely blind.

extremevet

extremevet

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2011
True. If he went anywhere else he would be either dead or in supermax right now.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012

It would be interesting as to the mentallity behind the motives, for now one can only speculate unless he's disclosed his reasons to some body that can keep a secret.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic