Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

DEA and NSA Team Up to Share Intelligence

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I swear there is something missing in your brain. These programs were classified.

If you had to go to exile knowing as much as snowden does where would you go? If you answer anywhere but Russia or China as a first choice you should get your mental retardation checked out.

There is no other country that would be capable and willing to protect him. You think those other rinky dink countries are going to protect him from seals or a drone strike.

Like everything else you see what you want to see and are otherwise completely blind.

Well I guess if I had your mental capacity I would think like you. But I'm well above imbecile on IQ standards.
1st off buttplug, NSA programs have been known about publicly for years, I am glad to see you finally popped your head up from between your asscheeks to take a breath and noticed what was going on.
2nd dillhole, Why didn't he just leak it to the news if he was truly a Patriot? I would not pick China or Russia, you may have but then again...well you ain't too bright so I won't elaborate. Do you really think Russia or China won't peddle him off after he's bled dry? Like he's really safe there, do you think before you type? If you really believe he's safe there, I have a sex toy manufacturing company i'll sell you (You'll be in Heavan, a different dildo for everyday of the week, you can pick your own colors!!!) I would have picked on of the more liberal countries that offered him asylum. Like they're going to send The Seals in or a drone strike in any of these Countries?!! hahahahaahahhahaaaa You're not too bright but you do make me laugh when you try!! This would be a CIA operation oh all knowing one, not a Military Operation. You've been watching too much tv.
I see fine, you on the other hand couldn't find your ass with both your hands. There's a different between being ''classified '' and not being ''secret'' numnuttz. Now go think about your insolence before entering adult conversations.

It would be interesting as to the mentallity behind the motives, for now one can only speculate unless he's disclosed his reasons to some body that can keep a secret.

Grumpy. I would have to think there was a monetary side to this. I do not believe this guy did this out of 'love of Country'. Pvt Manning, I believe, was seduced either mentally or sexually, he doesn't seem like he's all there.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Something is wrong when death warrants are issued for exposing things the government shouldn't be doing in the first place.

Can I get a link to the issued death warrants? I've heard of no such thing. Both those guys are douche bags. Manning leaked a bunch of stuff because he was upset with his chain of command. Touch shit. Snowden could have operated within the whistleblower statute to bring the legitimate issues up with congress. Instead he ran off to China and Russia with a bunch of classified info. That's a traitor.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
I was just responding to the reply before my comment. I don't agree with Manning but the NSA needed to be exposed.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Wonder if loose lips one & two actually thought that everyone would say, "don't do it again" and let it go?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic