Latest Member
wisemedicalbilling
What's New?

Dangerous Criminals

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well, in some sense, it is cool that they're being consistent. If an adult wants to sell hotdogs on the street corner, dude needs licences and shit. What's the difference?

Where I come from, "selling hotdogs on the street corner" means something completely different than what it sounds, lol. Ahhhh, life at the truckstop.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
Stupid fucking pig ass fucking worthless piece of shit faggot ass cops I hate them all even the "cool" ones

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i for one am glad that they got those ruthless criminals off the street. it's good to see our tax dollars hard at work.
that being said, we all need to make an effort to work harder because millions on welfare depend on us...

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Those girls need to watch the HBO series the wire and see how the crack dealers get away with it.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Health inspector shut down a kids lemonade stand here in southern Indiana, the local radio station made a huge deal about it and sold shirts and took donations for them, they came out ahead and the health inspector received several death threats and quit

His Grizzness

His Grizzness

May 18, 2011
Health inspector shut down a kids lemonade stand here in southern Indiana, the local radio station made a huge deal about it and sold shirts and took donations for them, they came out ahead and the health inspector received several death threats and quit

I really hate how people think children are special. They're going to grow up to be as much of an asshole as their parents are. So what the fuck?!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Well, in some sense, it is cool that they're being consistent. If an adult wants to sell hotdogs on the street corner, dude needs licences and shit. What's the difference?

There is a huge difference... Lysteria Monocytogenes for one, and there are others. The Pig's claim about how they didn't know how the lemonade was made etc... are none of his concern. The police don't have authority or knowledge to question the safety of food.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
There's some good cops out there. Not a lot but some and I prefer to give them the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. The day they start trying to bust me for certain cigars is the day I am a criminal.

Slic.

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
I just think its awesome seeing kids wanting to earn their money...shitty a pig had to take that away from them...that's Wats wrong with this country nowadays....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic