Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle critique

J

Jbone

Dec 24, 2023
Currently 5’10”/205/no more than 15%bf
I’m 47, have plenty of cycles under my belt.
Currently on TRT, so no crazy post cycle needed.

Goals: want to put on 15-18lbs of sustainable, lean muscle. Heavy weight being 220ish 12%….205ish at 6-7%. I do not compete, but I’m getting the bug for a physique comp. Call it a mid life crisis.

Right now I’m dialing in my diet, and preparing to start Feb. Running two cycles to get to end goal.

Cycle 1….15 week
-Weeks 1-3…400mg Test E/600mg EQ spilt dose…25mg injectable anadrol ed
-Weeks 4-6…400mg Test E/200mg Test Prop/600mg EQ/50mg inject anadrol ed
-Weeks 7-15 drop anadrol/rest is the same.

-4iu growth split am/pm 5 days a week
-Caber at .5 twice a week 1-6, .25 after. (I run .25 twice a week even on trt)
-1-8 I will be taking a blend of 20mg nova/25mg proviron/7.5mg taladafil/25mg Clomid
-Also have Arimidex on hand if needed
-Bunch of HCG. I’ll run low dose on back end, and right after. This is just for reset hypo/pituatary. Makes me feel good so it’s in there.

Cycle 2 to start 12-15 weeks after first, running a little Clen in between. Also on 200mg test c for trt.

12 week total
-Weeks 1-4…Sustanon at 600mg week, split 3 doses of 200mg
-Weeks 5-12…same test, add 50mg of anavar ed

No growth on this one, will run low dose of Arimidex on this one. Maybe .5 twice a week.
At this point I should be sitting on my heavy end, 220ish at 10-12%. I guess the real goal here is to build enough lean mass so that if I want to shred up I’ll be no less than 205 at the 6-7%.

Let it rip, but don’t be a dick please.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I don't see much that is massively wrong with this. I don't really see that this, 20mg nova/25mg proviron/7.5mg taladafil/25mg Clomid, is going to do a whole lot but who knows. When I just add 20 mg Nolva to a mild cycle my boys perk jup a bit. I really don't need to tell you but the majority of your gains in mass and or quality will be down to your diet and training. our preferences for compounds will differ as much as our own personal genetics. Never did Anadrol so I can't really say other than it can be a massive strength and size drug and if you are lean water retention will be less of a problem. for me, if i wanted to put on size when I was your age and then cut and continue to gain lean mass whilst leaning out I would first do Test/EQ/NPP. Then I would take a quick break and then switch to Test/Mast/Win. I did that with success a bunch of times and it became my go to for a few years.

J

Jbone

Dec 24, 2023
I don't see much that is massively wrong with this. I don't really see that this, 20mg nova/25mg proviron/7.5mg taladafil/25mg Clomid, is going to do a whole lot but who knows. When I just add 20 mg Nolva to a mild cycle my boys perk jup a bit. I really don't need to tell you but the majority of your gains in mass and or quality will be down to your diet and training. our preferences for compounds will differ as much as our own personal genetics. Never did Anadrol so I can't really say other than it can be a massive strength and size drug and if you are lean water retention will be less of a problem. for me, if i wanted to put on size when I was your age and then cut and continue to gain lean mass whilst leaning out I would first do Test/EQ/NPP. Then I would take a quick break and then switch to Test/Mast/Win. I did that with success a bunch of times and it became my go to for a few years.
Solid advice. The nova is for the anadrol. Everything I researched says AI don’t work for drol. These pills were on sale, figured the other stuff would be a bonus. Even on trt, I sometimes throw this or hcg in just for sense of well being. I’ve done drol on the past, and I respond nicely to a modest dose. Never had to run an AI, minimal water bloat. Chose injectable because it’s supposed to be a little less harsh on the liver. I’ll be running Tudca whole time. I just ran some NPP this summer, loved it for the most part. It jacks up my prolactin levels. Not to a point where it messes with nipples, but more so with my head. I did not run caber with it though, also why I got some to bring it down. If I run again I’ll add masteron to it. I’ve never tried EQ, hoping for the appetite boost.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I really do not see the point in running the anadrol unless you just want to increase the toxicity of your cycle. You will already be running over a gram of gear at 47 years old, I don't see any need for the anadrol. I also wouldn't run anavar in the second cycle unless that is a pre contest cycle. There really is no reason to run orals unless you are competing (powerlifting, strongman or bodybuilding). If you still want to run the anavar, watch your HDL as it is going to take a hit being on it for 8 weeks. Anavar at 50 mg ed catabolizes your HDL at about 30%.

Additionally, what is the reason for all the AI? Why run Caber? You are not running gear that is known for prolactin issues and caber is hard on the system. I wouldn't run it unless I was on tren, deca or NPP and really, really needed it.

The test and EQ looks fine. Like Glyco mentioned, it is really going to come down to diet. If you do everything correctly, your body can synthesize a gram of protein per hour into muscle, which equates to around 25 lbs of muscle if you did everything right 24 hours a day, 365 days out of the year. Additionally, don't get caught up on a specific weight. What I tell a lot of people who are thinking about competing, you are fatter than you think. I hear and see it a lot. I am 250 lbs and 15% body fat, so my stage weight should be around 205-210 lbs. Nope, they end up on stage at 175 lbs.

J

Jbone

Dec 24, 2023
I’m torn on wether to start with the 25mg of drol
I really do not see the point in running the anadrol unless you just want to increase the toxicity of your cycle. You will already be running over a gram of gear at 47 years old, I don't see any need for the anadrol. I also wouldn't run anavar in the second cycle unless that is a pre contest cycle. There really is no reason to run orals unless you are competing (powerlifting, strongman or bodybuilding). If you still want to run the anavar, watch your HDL as it is going to take a hit being on it for 8 weeks. Anavar at 50 mg ed catabolizes your HDL at about 30%.

Additionally, what is the reason for all the AI? Why run Caber? You are not running gear that is known for prolactin issues and caber is hard on the system. I wouldn't run it unless I was on tren, deca or NPP and really, really needed it.

The test and EQ looks fine. Like Glyco mentioned, it is really going to come down to diet. If you do everything correctly, your body can synthesize a gram of protein per hour into muscle, which equates to around 25 lbs of muscle if you did everything right 24 hours a day, 365 days out of the year. Additionally, don't get caught up on a specific weight. What I tell a lot of people who are thinking about competing, you are fatter than you think. I hear and see it a lot. I am 250 lbs and 15% body fat, so my stage weight should be around 205-210 lbs. Nope, they end up on stage at 175 lbs.
on the caber…I’m taking that now at .25 twice a week. All of sensitivity came back, orgasms intensified.
On the anadrol, you are probably right. Tbh, that’s the part I was fishing for. I still have the mentality that I’m in my early thirties.
The AI, I usually don’t take them. Have on hand. With anadrol I through in the nova for caution.
I’m probably going to not run the drol, but I really want to experience anadrol. DHTs have always hit hard with me. Would you recommend 6 weeks instead of 8?

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I’m torn on wether to start with the 25mg of drol

on the caber…I’m taking that now at .25 twice a week. All of sensitivity came back, orgasms intensified.
On the anadrol, you are probably right. Tbh, that’s the part I was fishing for. I still have the mentality that I’m in my early thirties.
The AI, I usually don’t take them. Have on hand. With anadrol I through in the nova for caution.
I’m probably going to not run the drol, but I really want to experience anadrol. DHTs have always hit hard with me. Would you recommend 6 weeks instead of 8?
If DHT is what you want and I would actually suggest it, as I don't run a cycle without them, go with masteron or primo. If you want solid gains with minimal side effects, nothing works better.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I keep all the ancillaries on hand too. I have some AI that I haven't touched and it's been there for 7 years. Probably should dump. I do use nolvadex though and it is my wing man when needed. I like nova. It gives me no sides and it improves my blood lipid profile. Caber only did to me the sex drive claimed once or twice. Then it basically did nothing but crash my prolactin to zero in 2 weeks and then it stayed there form months. Never felts sides from it though.

J

Jbone

Dec 24, 2023
I keep all the ancillaries on hand too. I have some AI that I haven't touched and it's been there for 7 years. Probably should dump. I do use nolvadex though and it is my wing man when needed. I like nova. It gives me no sides and it improves my blood lipid profile. Caber only did to me the sex drive claimed once or twice. Then it basically did nothing but crash my prolactin to zero in 2 weeks and then it stayed there form months. Never felts sides from it though.
Men don’t need the prolactin anyways. Even trt raises mine. I think it’s something with the hypothalamus, hence the hcg or Clomid in the mix. I’m with you on the nova, some positives no negatives.

J

Jbone

Dec 24, 2023
If DHT is what you want and I would actually suggest it, as I don't run a cycle without them, go with masteron or primo. If you want solid gains with minimal side effects, nothing works better.
Primo is so dam expensive though. I may switch out the anavar for NPP/Masteron with the Sustanon. M/W/F. I’ve never run anavar. I’ve seen that one transform physiques.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Men don’t need the prolactin anyways. Even trt raises mine. I think it’s something with the hypothalamus, hence the hcg or Clomid in the mix. I’m with you on the nova, some positives no negatives.
I'm not so sure men don't need prolactin. It's there for a reason. It goes up and down. It plays a role in resetting sexual performance. It's linked to dopamine. It responds to exercise. It responds to diet. ..

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Primo is so dam expensive though. I may switch out the anavar for NPP/Masteron with the Sustanon. M/W/F. I’ve never run anavar. I’ve seen that one transform physiques.
As you get older it's worth the extra scratch. I use it for estrogen control. The added benefit is that it's anabolic. Plus it will drive prevent more of your test dose from converting to estrogens so your test level is actually higher.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Like Glyco said, primo and masteron work so well with test it is crazy to think people run test without one of them. Running a 1:1 ratio, you might double or triple your free test levels.

I don't know about anavar transforming physiques. Maybe in women. Anavar is really something to throw in when you are pushing the diet hard and trying to retain as much muscle as possible. It is not the drug that is transforming anything, it is the diet. The anavar is just helping to save muscle. Nearly all the other anabolics will do the same. Guys just like to run the anavar right before a show, because they are dropping injectables to reduce the chance of lump or infection and anavar doesn't cause water retention. Winstrol is even better, but at our age, the side effects suck. Dropping the test can also cause a drastic change in look, as you drop some water. When you are stage ready, even a pound or two of water is like looking at a whole other person.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic