Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cycle critique

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Like Glyco said, primo and masteron work so well with test it is crazy to think people run test without one of them. Running a 1:1 ratio, you might double or triple your free test levels.

I don't know about anavar transforming physiques. Maybe in women. Anavar is really something to throw in when you are pushing the diet hard and trying to retain as much muscle as possible. It is not the drug that is transforming anything, it is the diet. The anavar is just helping to save muscle. Nearly all the other anabolics will do the same. Guys just like to run the anavar right before a show, because they are dropping injectables to reduce the chance of lump or infection and anavar doesn't cause water retention. Winstrol is even better, but at our age, the side effects suck. Dropping the test can also cause a drastic change in look, as you drop some water. When you are stage ready, even a pound or two of water is like looking at a whole other person.
I disagree with this take on Anavar as I have found it to make myself MUCH more vascular and "thins the skin" I run it way too long at 50mg per day nearly year round and have for a few years now.
Is it bad for you ?
All of this shit is bad for you most likely, try it yourself and see what works for you.
Fuck the anadrol too harsh, keep cycles simple with 2-3 compounds unless competing and train harder than the others at the gym, only take ai's or caber etc when needed less is more.
Keep you protein higher than you think you should (1 gram per lb when gaining)
Men need prolactin, I assure you.
IF works if you are not digesting then your body seems to be busy doing other great things like repairing and growing, minimum 12 hours without eating.
Just my 2 cents

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I disagree with this take on Anavar as I have found it to make myself MUCH more vascular and "thins the skin" I run it way too long at 50mg per day nearly year round and have for a few years now.
Is it bad for you ?
All of this shit is bad for you most likely, try it yourself and see what works for you.
Fuck the anadrol too harsh, keep cycles simple with 2-3 compounds unless competing and train harder than the others at the gym, only take ai's or caber etc when needed less is more.
Keep you protein higher than you think you should (1 gram per lb when gaining)
Men need prolactin, I assure you.
IF works if you are not digesting then your body seems to be busy doing other great things like repairing and growing, minimum 12 hours without eating.
Just my 2 cents
Agreed, try it yourself and see what works for you.

If 50 guys answered the question on here, you might get 50 different answers. What works for some, doesn't work for others or it does work, but they don't want to deal with the side effects. I am a pretty low dose guy. I don't go over 500 mg a week total in gear, off season or prep. That works for me, I win overalls on that little amount of gear. There are guys on here I know personally who have run 500+ mg a week of tren for an entire year. There are also guys who run 50 mg of superdrol a day who have never even sniffed a stage. If I did anything like that, I would be dead, yet they claim their bloodwork is fine. There are a few hard truths in this industry, but then again there isn't. Some guys can go completely against the odds and be perfectly fine or see results no one else sees. You never know until you try it.

Between Glyco, Littleguy and myself you probably have over 100 cycles of knowledge. I know I have almost 50 cycles under my belt alone, but even we cannot tell you exactly what a specific drug is going to do for you. We can only make an educated guess.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Looks solid to me but I'd personally bump the test to 600mg per week. I don't feel anything less than that these days. I'd also swap the anadrol with dbol. It works much better for me and I'd add in proviron all the way through at 50mg per day.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Like GF said. Give it a try. You could always drop the Anadrol and Anavar if you start getting that toxic feeling. You could also get so strong you snap a ligament or muscle. Lol. Using gear at our ages gets interesting. Or switch to just preworkout. Honestly injectable orals are more for preworkout imo. Hits you faster and harder. Also, I would personally use Swansons NAC with Ajipure for liver protection. 2 every day. It’s super cheap on Amazon. Tucda never did shit for my liver enzymes. And I tried a few brands. Or use both. Everyone is different.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
No issues with anything... as others have said you have to do what works best for you. Just keep an eye on your blood pressure and hematocrit levels, especially with the A-bombs and EQ. Listen to your body...if you start to feel sluggish or lethargic, drop the orals and lower the doses a bit. Good luck!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic