Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cowboys PL Journey

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Got it. I have seen those calculators before. I always preferred to use the calculation utilizing LBM vice actual weight. I felt it was much more accurate.
I just looked at a LBM one it appears if I am reading it right. I could eat more lol

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I just looked at a LBM one it appears if I am reading it right. I could eat more lol
This is the one I use. LMB calculation BMR = 370 + [21.6 + (1 - BF%)] BW (in kg) so if you were 216 lbs and 10 % BF your BMR would be 1604. Unfortunately, this equation really only works for those who are really lean. If you are more than 10% BF you will see the maintenance numbers get really low, which might not be too far off for people who are sedentary, but I also think total mass needs to be added in for those with moderate training routines. Additionally, it does not take into account personal variances in metabolism. For instance, if my calories go below 3,500 I start dropping weight fast, but per this calculator my BMR is 1760.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
This is the one I use. LMB calculation BMR = 370 + [21.6 + (1 - BF%)] BW (in kg) so if you were 216 lbs and 10 % BF your BMR would be 1604. Unfortunately, this equation really only works for those who are really lean. If you are more than 10% BF you will see the maintenance numbers get really low, which might not be too far off for people who are sedentary, but I also think total mass needs to be added in for those with moderate training routines. Additionally, it does not take into account personal variances in metabolism. For instance, if my calories go below 3,500 I start dropping weight fast, but per this calculator my BMR is 1760.
Interesting, thats quite the variation.

This has been the hardest cut to date. Typically I wouldnt say I lose easily but alot easier than its going right now. I guess in a different perspective I have already dropped about 30lbs since December and have managed to hold on to alot of my strength, so maybe a good thing.

The end goal is 180 then a bulk back to 198. The intent is to cut as much fat as possible. Even at 180 I would still be carrying some fat, albeit not tons. Last time I got in the 180s was about 4yrs maybe 5, I could see my abs. I have been blastimg and cruising since so 180 now should be leaner that last time.

This may not be feasable by end of year so we will see.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Every pound of fat dropped will be harder to obtain than the last. It was also easier to lose weight at 42-43 years old than it is at 47. You may have to continue to tweak your diet and routine to maintain a steady weight loss. Your carbs are already pretty low, but for your cheat meal you may want to take a GDA like berberine to keep the glucose levels down if you do not already take some. Or take 1500 mg of L-Carnitine before you go to bed to burn off some extra fat. It will take a month or so to load, but once it is in loaded you will start getting night sweats similar to tren, but not nearly as bad.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Every pound of fat dropped will be harder to obtain than the last. It was also easier to lose weight at 42-43 years old than it is at 47. You may have to continue to tweak your diet and routine to maintain a steady weight loss. Your carbs are already pretty low, but for your cheat meal you may want to take a GDA like berberine to keep the glucose levels down if you do not already take some. Or take 1500 mg of L-Carnitine before you go to bed to burn off some extra fat. It will take a month or so to load, but once it is in loaded you will start getting night sweats similar to tren, but not nearly as bad.
Thank you and you are right, its harder. I already take Berberine, 500 mg breakfast and 500 mg supper as running GH.

L-Carnitine is something I will look into. I still have some tools in the tool box to keep throwing at it.
1. Up GH to 6iu from 4iu
2. DMAA, Albuterol and Caffeine
3. Anavar
4. Another Tren run
5. Another ECA run

Goes without saying gear is not the end all here. I still have room later with additional calorie reduction and more cardio, these being key.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
So decided to start Var at 40mg split ED as well. Gives me 8 weeks with it. Planning to increase GH to 6iu on Tuesday.

My mini blast has turned into a bigger blast.

Tren A 30mg/day
Test C 50mg/day
HGH 6iu/day
Var 40mg/day

I have about 3.5 weeks left on the tren. So far pretty happy with it and will use again for sure. Just may go Enthanate as opposed to Acetate next run

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
W3D1

Squat
135x8
185x5
225x3
275x3x3
275x10 amrap set

3 inch block pulls
135x8
225x5
315x4
355x4x4

Double paused squat 1 count bottom 3 count half way up
135x5
185x3
225x3
245x5x3

Bodyweight Pullups
20 PR

Planks seconds

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Nice work brother!

Have you used var before? I only ask, because I have a hard time finishing some of my squat and lower back workouts on var due to the pump at 40 mg. Just something to consider if you start getting too tight in the lower back, glutes and hamstrings.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Nice work brother!

Have you used var before? I only ask, because I have a hard time finishing some of my squat and lower back workouts on var due to the pump at 40 mg. Just something to consider if you start getting too tight in the lower back, glutes and hamstrings.
Thank you

Yes I have run it up to 60mg. The pumps can get bad. We will see how this goes.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
So started feeling sick yesterday. A little out of it and some joint pain. Bad enough that I skipped 2md cardio and went to bed. Slept like shit, sweaty, cold, cts, achy was horrible. Today slightly better bit not much. Feel hot and cold, no fever though. Some diarrhea last night too.

Now I am not sure why I feel this way a couple possibilities.

1. Spent 30 minutes with a covid positive patient Sunday morning on a medical call through FD. So possibly I caught covid but no fever just feel like shit with above symptoms.

2. These are also symptoms of crashed E. Not sure I crashed that quickly though. Found out early on I dont need a lot of Adex to keep under control. If I take more than a quarter tab 2x a week I cam crash E. I took half a tab Friday and a quarter tab yesterday so not sure this is not

3. Some of the symptoms sweats and heat also could be from tren. I am now just over a week on and saturated at my dose.

All that has changed is started Adex, and started Var. Holding off on GH bump up for now.

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Not much today between sick, fire calls, and fire training

Fasted Cardio
Got bench started the had to head out on a call.
135x8
165x5
185x5

Swift water rescue swimming 2hrs

Btcowboy

Btcowboy

MuscleHead
Apr 17, 2022
Did covid test yesterday and was negative. Feeling better today, still out of sorts for lack of a better description. Other than cardio and sauna going to take it easy today.

Bumped up GH to 6iu this am

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic