Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls

Countdown to RPS - NY; FLEX & 5.0

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
I'm so proud of you!!!! Whoa!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be on cloud nine brother!!!

What a terrific effort and a huge success!!!

I've been waiting all day to hear this!!!

Reactions: 5.0
Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Yes! Hell of a show. You are now officially part of the 1000 lbs Club. Congrats my dude!!!

U

ultradoug4

Jul 29, 2015
Nice! I'd like to have seen that in person. Does Hercules Syr ever put one of these on?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I had an absolutely awesome first meet, what an experience! Mr & Mrs flex were amazing to have there in my corner showing me the ropes and pumping me up. I totaled 1075 for 3rd place, went 375/255/445. Nailed all 3 squats, failed 3rd attempt bench at 285 and failed 3rd dl at 475. Met great people, learned alot, and had fun!!! Wrist rolled and I dumped the bar rite at lockout on 3rd bench attempt.....damn that knurling is deep! Wasn't mentally setup for 3rd dl and failed. Squats were solid and that's where I was most concerned. This is only the beginning

You're in the books. Congrats 5.0. Glad we got your shit together on those squats bud. Only one way to go from here now :)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Nice! I'd like to have seen that in person. Does Hercules Syr ever put one of these on?

Not sure if they host a event, I'm sure HA would know. I saw a few there yesterday from hercules, strong lifters.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Just got home and I am broken. Could barely get out of the car my knees were screaming.

But it was worth it.

For the first time I was firing on all cylinders and got Meet PRs across the board so obviously my best total yet.

600, 320, 600 for a 1520 total.

Opened with 560 on squats. Total kafukkery. Was wrapped way too early because the lifters before me were slow and running down the timer. I was dying by the time I addressed the bar. Then the rack was too high so I had to wait while they reset. I got the lift but got a warning as I was anxious to get it done after all that time wrapped I descended at the same time as he called the command so I got a warning but good lift.

Second attempt was 590 and the plan was to go for 610 as my 3rd. Wasn't set up right and paused at the bottom and as I came up I pitched forward and blew the lift. Felt like going home at that point. Nutted up and called for 600 as my 3rd attempt and got it.

Bench was uneventful. Opened with 300, then 310 and 320; all good lifts.

Deads were a chore but I forged my way through a 560 opener, 580 second and 600 final.

I am sitting on my front porch enjoying a nice cold beer with Mrs Flex so I will try to get pics/vids up when I can.

Thanks for all the support. :)

-=FLEX=-

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Congratulations, pr's across the board!!! I too feel the brokenness, work may not be possible tomorrow. Thank you and to the mrs from me and the kiddo

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Great job out there guys! Did I tell you Hercules was gonna have a strong presence there or what? My boy Romie was first in his class and my boy Mike was a BEAST out there! We also had a female win her class too. Wish I coulda been there.
Ultradoug, Hercules does host a couple events throughout the year. There's one coming up in Sept I believe. I can get back to you on the specifics

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Congratulations, pr's across the board!!! I too feel the brokenness, work may not be possible tomorrow. Thank you and to the mrs from me and the kiddo

Dude I am glad to help. You rocked it. Next time will be even better.

I just about died when I saw your daughter was wearing the shirt I signed last year. She was so proud. LOL. Made me fell like a rockstar. LOL She gave me the Mrs both huge hugs before you all left yesterday.

No question it was one of the best weekends of my life.

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
dude i am glad to help. You rocked it. Next time will be even better.

I just about died when i saw your daughter was wearing the shirt i signed last year. She was so proud. Lol. Made me fell like a rockstar. Lol she gave me the mrs both huge hugs before you all left yesterday.

No question it was one of the best weekends of my life.

ditto!!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic