Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cops torture innocent man and then terrorize his wife and small children in front of him

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Wow, this is one of the most brutal abuses of power I've even seen by the police. They torture this guy for no reason and then terrorize his wife and small children.

Law enforcement is an occupying army on our streets there to terrorize us into compliance. We need to fight back against these Nazis.

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Lots of this shit going on lately. Think we forget members of law enforcement are humans. And just like humans I’d say at least half of them are no good the same way at least half the worlds population is no good or trustworthy. This is why I don’t “back the blue”. I don’t believe in supporting any groups as a whole.

I honestly think if your going to be a member of law enforcement you need a few things. More real life training in arms and also how to deal with people on the human level. Also you need to pass an extremely vigorous mental health check. Some of these people are criminals wearing law uniforms. But even with the best testing and training true criminals would pass.

Idk what the answer is. I get we need law enforcement cause let’s face it, there are predators out there. But I don’t think we need half the amount we have. Where I live you see them every where you look. Basically a police state. Also where I’m at they still don’t have body cams yet are one of the highest paid in the nation and have been under scrutiny for also being the most corrupt lol.

All in all I don’t support this mess we currently have. But what’s the answer? I think militias are the way personally. Even in the constitution. Most of us know how to act and would do what’s right.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
That cop needs his fucking face stomped in and hanged in public, that motherfucker should be in prison at the least.
I know quite a few cops and none if them are fuckheads but around here there is accountability.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
This is why we all need to carry. Law enforcement is a terrorist organization.

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

TID Lady Member
Feb 7, 2022
Wow, this is one of the most brutal abuses of power I've even seen by the police. They torture this guy for no reason and then terrorize his wife and small children.

Law enforcement is an occupying army on our streets there to terrorize us into compliance. We need to fight back against these Nazis.

F....disturbing that! You'd think we're back in Nazi occupied Poland or something. Shocking!!

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Pigs beat a man severely for the crime of sitting and relaxing.

Hopefully these scumbag pigs get ass raped and tortured in prison.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Elderly lady with dementia beaten. Pigs laugh about the "snapping" sound her arm made when they broke it.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
this guy handles this situation pretty good. it’s hilarious when he shows the cop that the date she was looking at was the effective date and not the expiration date of his insurance card. these cops didn’t do any brutality but definitely exceeded their powers.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic