Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cops torture innocent man and then terrorize his wife and small children in front of him

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Retard scum cops grab the wrong man. The man cooperates. They proceed to beat him.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Wow, this is one of the most brutal abuses of power I've even seen by the police. They torture this guy for no reason and then terrorize his wife and small children.

Law enforcement is an occupying army on our streets there to terrorize us into compliance. We need to fight back against these Nazis.

Communists make Nazi's look like Mother Theresa ...

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Personally I dont think we need cops at all. They only come after the fact, and never protect anyone. Im for all out anarchy, nature will fix all of it and we wont have as many surplus humans littering up earth. The strong will rise, the weak will die. Thats how the world started, that the law of nature. Its only gooey humanism that places value on life, its only social engineering that has perverted reality. Living in a an open carry state has shown me that an armed society is a polite society...

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
They’re not commy’s or nazis bro just assholes and losers.

let’s not act like the media and toss those over used words around ….. like the clown newb that called the board red necks and hate groups. Over sensationalizing language is too typical these days. makes your argument sound like a CNN report

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Wow that was disgusting to watch.

What I don't understand is these cops know they're wearing body Cam and they know that they get recorded and they still do it. What that tells me is that chief of police allow this to happen. You would not break the law if you know you're being recorded or I should say any normal sane person that thought they were doing the right thing would not break the law. It's obvious they're higher ups allow this type of behavior because the city has insurance to pay for the lawsuits so it doesn't hurt the city at all. It's the insurance company that pays the money so who cares they get to go out beat the crap out of people for no reason they're not out of a job and the city is not out any money so why should they care??

As much as I hate to say it I'm glad that was a white dude because they keep saying that white people have white privilege and this kind of stuff doesn't happen which is total bullshit bad cops are bad cops doesn't matter what color you are they're going to cause trouble and hurt you if they can.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
It's the insurance company that pays the money so who cares they get to go out beat the crap out of people for no reason they're not out of a job and the city is not out any money so why should they care??

Cities do pick up quite a large portion of the balance for police misconduct. New York City seems to rank pretty high on that list spending on average, $170 million USD of tax payer money every year to pay off lawsuits for misconduct against tax payers.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
Cities do pick up quite a large portion of the balance for police misconduct. New York City seems to rank pretty high on that list spending on average, $170 million USD of tax payer money every year to pay off lawsuits for misconduct against tax payers.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
I did not know that. I guess when I lived in Texas I talked to the mayor he was a client of mine and he said they were insured against lawsuits. I wonder if it's City by City just like some cities self-insure for health insurance for employees I wonder if they self-insure for lawsuits. Which would be, as much as I hate to say it, better for them because then they can just make the taxpayers pay.

It's sick!!

It can happen to anyone of us

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic