Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

Constipated!! Natural laxatives?

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
like already mentioned above 3g of vit C should do the trick while boosting your immune system.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The only thing I would like to add about using the vitamin C like I posted above. Do not do this often if you are someone who runs high hematocrit/RBC/hemoglobin. Vitamin C will increase the uptake of iron in turn increasing hematocrit/RBC/hemoglobin. You can go from a hematocrit of 54-55 to 58+ real quick.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
And what happened to you when you left the toilet?
You know how a penguin walks? You know how they are not very fast? Think penguin walk sped up 7 times while a metric ton of loose stool presses with the same force as a huge turbo diesel cat D5 earthmover in crawl gear presses against ones sphincter. I will confirm, nor deny that I had to take a shower and do laundry after I painted the bowl brown so hard that I thought I would strip the glaze off the porcelain.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
You know how a penguin walks? You know how they are not very fast? Think penguin walk sped up 7 times while a metric ton of loose stool presses with the same force as a huge turbo diesel cat D5 earthmover in crawl gear presses against ones sphincter. I will confirm, nor deny that I had to take a shower and do laundry after I painted the bowl brown so hard that I thought I would strip the glaze off the porcelain.
I remember the first time I tried magnesium citrate. I downed the bottle and prepared for the onslaught. I just remember looking in the toilet afterwards and seeing thousands of what looked like rice husks floating. I guess that brown rice was clogging up my digestive tract. Never ate brown rice again. It was Jasmine rice from that point forward.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Ha oh man, I haven’t ever used laxatives yet. Usually don’t have issues with it not coming out. It’s the reverse of how does it stay back to allow some life outside the bathroom. I have had times where was in so much pain walking to the toilet, that I thought, I feel sorry for these toilets, they take a beating lol… I almost always shower after.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Ha oh man, I haven’t ever used laxatives yet. Usually don’t have issues with it not coming out. It’s the reverse of how does it stay back to allow some life outside the bathroom. I have had times where was in so much pain walking to the toilet, that I thought, I feel sorry for these toilets, they take a beating lol… I almost always shower after.
Bro, if you use mineral oil (AKA slider fluid) if you take the recommended dose or half that it seems to get me back on track to being regular. When I had probs I tripled the dose of oil with mag citrate that turns it to water. Just a teaspoon of min oil will do you right I think and it is just a lubricant and just lets da poo slide on through rather than getting locked up and holds moisture in the colon so you do not get rock hard brick poos. Way better than a laxative that makes your gut clench up then blow your B hole out by launching a bunch of poo rocks out your anus at near light speed.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Prunejuice.It works and its not like an exlax ass blow out.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Bro, if you use mineral oil (AKA slider fluid) if you take the recommended dose or half that it seems to get me back on track to being regular. When I had probs I tripled the dose of oil with mag citrate that turns it to water. Just a teaspoon of min oil will do you right I think and it is just a lubricant and just lets da poo slide on through rather than getting locked up and holds moisture in the colon so you do not get rock hard brick poos. Way better than a laxative that makes your gut clench up then blow your B hole out by launching a bunch of poo rocks out your anus at near light speed.
Can’t forget about the water back up on your A$$ lol… it’s the worst. Toilet paper to try and limit the backsplash only works for the first few turds. I’ve been doing Metamucil most days and it helps. Mineral oil… welp… I’m afraid of what that might slide out…lol…

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Old school on this one: Castor oil.

45 min on the can? My legs would go numb. Hope you find an answer because that's no way to live.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
The only thing I would like to add about using the vitamin C like I posted above. Do not do this often if you are someone who runs high hematocrit/RBC/hemoglobin. Vitamin C will increase the uptake of iron in turn increasing hematocrit/RBC/hemoglobin. You can go from a hematocrit of 54-55 to 58+ real quick.

I dont absorb iron it seems and my H/H is always high.
I take Vit C, maybe I need to stop that.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
My doc recommended an herbal combo called Stiplevo that really worked within a couple of days for me after 2 months of blockage. 2 capsules to start, then down to 1 a day. It may not be available in the US, but google it. I am sure it can be shipped without issues. It has:

Cassia angustifolia 240 mg
Frangula 120 mg
Cascara 60 mg
Rhubarb 60 mg
FOS 240 mg
Mallow 60 mg
Lemon balm 60 mg
Boldo 30 mg
Fennel 30 mg
Cinnamon 15 mg
Vervain 15 mg

I also just read an article this morning in favor of dried prunes (as opposed to prune juice which has much more sugar).

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic