Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Constipated!! Natural laxatives?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
So, are there any natural laxatives such as a certain fruit, food or other that helps with the constipation? I'm not a big fan of popping ExLax or
whatever OTC laxative are out there. Since Thanksgiving I've definitely overdone my share of cannoli's, cakes, cookies, you fucking name it.
The result is i sit on the bowl for 45 min having to take a massive shit and only 2 little pebbles coming out. Cant stand the bloat. My apologies for such a
nasty thread, but that's what's up.
Thanks

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Stool softeners work as well bro but without your ass being blown out. Worked well for me in the past.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Check your magnesium intake, if you’re not getting enough that will back you up. Also estrogen to high can back you up too. I eat apples and also take Metamucil to help push stuff through. Going for a run might help you too. You could always get a colonoscopy… that should help clean you out.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I am occasionally constipated and stool softeners work well.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Well you could find out what your vitamin C tolerance is. It is natural diuretic. I would suggest starting with 3 grams in the morning and taking 1 gram every 2 hours until you shit your pants. If you go 12 hours and nothing then take in a gram every hour until you do. Don't worry about overdosing. It takes a lot to overdose. I used to eat the vitamin C chew samples when I worked at GNC all day. I would end up eating like 40 of the damn things in 8 hours.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
A table spoon of mineral oil in the morning. Do not eat or drink anything before or after for and hour. I guarantee you will have no probs going later.

Wanna super charge it? Take 2-3 grams of mag citrate 30 minutes after the oil.

Stay near a toilet and do not think that because you just dropped a truckload that you will not have to go again.

Also bananas are a natural stool softener.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Well you could find out what your vitamin C tolerance is. It is natural diuretic. I would suggest starting with 3 grams in the morning and taking 1 gram every 2 hours until you shit your pants. If you go 12 hours and nothing then take in a gram every hour until you do. Don't worry about overdosing. It takes a lot to overdose. I used to eat the vitamin C chew samples when I worked at GNC all day. I would end up eating like 40 of the damn things in 8 hours.
Get powdered version buffered vitamin c. Tried it years ago when megadosing vitamin c tabs but stomach acid would be bad so I tried the buffered version. Good thing it was in the am as it gave me loose stools.
Probably the magnesium or calcium it was buffered with and was in powdered form.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
A table spoon of mineral oil in the morning. Do not eat or drink anything before or after for and hour. I guarantee you will have no probs going later.

Wanna super charge it? Take 2-3 grams of mag citrate 30 minutes after the oil.

Stay near a toilet and do not think that because you just dropped a truckload that you will not have to go again.

Also bananas are a natural stool softener.
And what happened to you when you left the toilet?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic