Members
Latest Member
Joannafit

Compression Shorts?

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
I've read the pants are better overall and that the briefs really cut into your legs hard. I'm getting ready to order the pants myself.
When you pull the trigger, please let us know what size you got and how they are working for you. I might be looking to get some power pants sometime next year.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The pants do stretch some after you break them in. I've actually thought about ordering a smaller pair since breaking mine in. Even broken in, they take minutes to put on. They do cut into your legs but it's not so bad. I can only imagine how bad a pair of actual briefs cut into my legs.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
The pants do stretch some after you break them in. I've actually thought about ordering a smaller pair since breaking mine in. Even broken in, they take minutes to put on. They do cut into your legs but it's not so bad. I can only imagine how bad a pair of actual briefs cut into my legs.

Thanks bro.

I'll try some baby powder to get them on all the way. I think they'll be fine once I break them in.

I can get the briefs on all the way so i'll be trying one or the other next leg day for sure.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Thanks bro.

I'll try some baby powder to get them on all the way. I think they'll be fine once I break them in.

I can get the briefs on all the way so i'll be trying one or the other next leg day for sure.

Yeah, just be patient and persistent when putting them on. I have a size 46 pp and I'm 280. I'm thinking of going down a size. The first time I think it took me 10minutes to get them on but now it just takes probably a couple minutes.

Once you get them on and start squatting with them, your hips will thank you.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
They really are a bitch to get on.

Wednesday I was struggling with them for about 5 minutes then just said fukk it and took them off and threw them on the floor and wore something else.

I may try baby powder next time.

haha, that was my first attempt also.

Baby powder helped a lot with the briefs though the second time around. Finally got them on and trained in them. Aside fro a little digging into my skin by the end of the workout on leg presses they helped me a lot. I'm assuming they'll stretch out a little at which point they should be perfect.

When you pull the trigger, please let us know what size you got and how they are working for you. I might be looking to get some power pants sometime next year.

I ended up getting a pair of the shorts and the briefs. The briefs as you just read I will keep but I'm returning the shorts for the next size up. They were just not going on and i didn't want to get them full of baby powder and not be returnable. I bought a size 38 in the shorts and I weigh between 220-225lbs so I'm hoping the next size should be just about right.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Is Inzer the only place to buy the power pants from?

Also has anyone used Crains Trainer briefs?

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Ok the Power Pants Came in today. Tried them on... Extremely tight. Took all of 25min to get them on..They are tighter then my Squat suit I had.

I'm 5'10 188 lbs and got 34 Inzer Power Pants.

I'm not sure if I should send them back or try and stretch them out a little.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Honestly I've worn the Powerpants once.

I train at 5:30am and I just don't have the time/patience to struggle with them.

I've been wearing the Hyperforce Compression Shorts over top of a pair of compression boxer-briefs.

Takes almost no time at all to get ready.

I'll save the powerpants for the odd time I do squats on the weekend.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Honestly I've worn the Powerpants once.

I train at 5:30am and I just don't have the time/patience to struggle with them.

I've been wearing the Hyperforce Compression Shorts over top of a pair of compression boxer-briefs.

Takes almost no time at all to get ready.

I'll save the powerpants for the odd time I do squats on the weekend.

Once they're broken in, it won't take nearly as long to put them on. The first time I went to put them on I said fvck it and quit before they were half way on. Now, they go on within minutes.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Once they're broken in, it won't take nearly as long to put them on. The first time I went to put them on I said fvck it and quit before they were half way on. Now, they go on within minutes.

This makes me feel better.

Should I wet them down and train in them?
I searched all over my house for something to jam in the Leg holes to help stretch them a bit. Couldn't find anything, go figure.

These things are tighter around the legs then my Titan Cent. Comp Sized Suit I had. I mean that really is the only issue, was the leg opening being extremely tight.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic