Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

Compression Shorts?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
BrotherIron suggested a while back I wear compression shorts for squat day.

Bought 2 pairs of underarmour and they're toast now and weren't super great in the first place.

Looking to get something that will actually help a bit.

Found some "SKINS" A400 Compression shorts but they are expensive as **** at $75/pair.

Any other suggestions from the big squat guys here?

TIA,

-=FLEX=-

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
2 options
1. Hyper force squat briefs like rheband only less retarded looking
2. Inzer power pants

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I have heard that hydroskin pants and shorts are gtg. They are intended for kayaking or some shit. NRS.com

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
I wear power pants on my heavy weeks and they've helped my hip health tremendously.

Just ordered a pair.

They won't be allowed for use in my comps as I compete Raw so I still want some plain compression shorts that are allowed.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Just ordered a pair.

They won't be allowed for use in my comps as I compete Raw so I still want some plain compression shorts that are allowed.

Yeah, they're not allowed in any raw meet but it's not about that. It's about longevity and health. You can be "hardcore" and wear nothing to help your joints last but they you won't last nearly as long. It wasn't till I got to talk to Donnie Thompson that he showed me how stupid I was with my ideals that wearing any supportive gear was "cheating".

You can't wear it in a meet but this will help keep your hips at/or close to 100% which will pay off when you step on the platform. I also believe everyone should squat 2x week.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Can the Inzer power pants help in deadlift? Or is just for squats?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic