Members
Latest Member
Hautebusted

Compression Shorts?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yeah, but you'll send them back and get the correct size and then you'll be g2g.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
#Flex , did you send those PP back and get the correct size?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
#Flex , did you send those PP back and get the correct size?
BrotherIron I didn't send the ones that didn't fit back.

I just ordered the correct size when I got back from my vacation and they arrived today.

Going to test them out tomorrow.

The ones that don't fit I may try to sell or pay them forward or whatever. I don't care.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Excellent info in this thread FLEXjs Thanks for starting it!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Tested out the Inzer PP last weekend and I was still recovering from my sinus congestion so it wasn't my best workout but I liked the PP.

I think maybe next time I will use some baby powder to help get them on. I think maybe I could have been OK with a size 46 but I got a 44 and they are super tight.
BrotherIron do you think the talc will help get them on easier?

Also used the Hyperforce pants this week for deadlifts and I liked them as well.

So going forward I think the Hyperforce pants for deadlift days and the Inzer PP for squat days.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Tested out the Inzer PP last weekend and I was still recovering from my sinus congestion so it wasn't my best workout but I liked the PP.

I think maybe next time I will use some baby powder to help get them on. I think maybe I could have been OK with a size 46 but I got a 44 and they are super tight.
BrotherIron do you think the talc will help get them on easier?

Also used the Hyperforce pants this week for deadlifts and I liked them as well.

So going forward I think the Hyperforce pants for deadlift days and the Inzer PP for squat days.

You like the pp........stop hanging with raiden! Im going to grab a pair of those hyperforce myself.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

@BrotherIron do you think the talc will help get them on easier?

It's worth a try. I have a 46 PP and they require some work to put on but they're not to bad now since I broke them in.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Looking to buy some Power Pants, but not sure on the Size. I weigh 189 right now... but I float from 179-190's.Compete at 181 of course. Should I just go with the 34?

158-170 lbs – 30
170-185 lbs – 32
185-205 lbs – 34

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Has anyone tried the Inzer grooved briefs over the power pants?? Looking to order some to help work through a hip injury and would prefer the briefs but was wondering if you might get a little better support with the full length shorts instead of briefs.

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
Has anyone tried the Inzer grooved briefs over the power pants?? Looking to order some to help work through a hip injury and would prefer the briefs but was wondering if you might get a little better support with the full length shorts instead of briefs.

I've read the pants are better overall and that the briefs really cut into your legs hard. I'm getting ready to order the pants myself.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
Ok so I ordered a pair of the shorts and the briefs. Just go them yesterday.

I know these are suppose to be tight fitting for obvious reason but I worked up a sweat trying to get the shorts on. Is there a trick to getting these ****ing things on easier?
i couldn't get the shorts all the way up and they were so tight around my thighs I'm thinking maybe the next size up cause once I start working out and they pump up a bit I'm thinking the circulation is getting cut off. lol

The shorts seem like the right size. tight as hell but I think they'll work. Not doing legs til Monday now so I'll have to wait and see.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
They really are a bitch to get on.

Wednesday I was struggling with them for about 5 minutes then just said fukk it and took them off and threw them on the floor and wore something else.

I may try baby powder next time.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic