Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

coffee

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Some of them. My go to is the Verona. You can pretty much tell by weight, always get the heaviest box. They gyp you by only putting 16 in a box, others are all 18. Haven't tried the dunkin dark yet.

IS, you drink any "tea" in Ethiopia?

Haha I didn't my friend.

texas boy

texas boy

May 28, 2014
Have any of you tried Community Coffee with Chicory? I really like that a lot. My favorite right now.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
I drank 30 cups a day for over 20 years. I'm down to about 7-8 cups the past 3-4 years. Always black and dark roast.

With all the diseases it helps prevent, I will probably live to be 120.

Runningtotty

Runningtotty

TID Lady Member
Apr 24, 2014
I'm addicted to the stuff. We have a bean machine at work which grinds it and brews it for you. It's soooo good. I like Costa coffee too

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
I have cut way down on my coffee/caffeine intake. I used to drink a pot or 2 a day. Now I'm down to one cup! Finding because of my high bp (genetic) it is now giving me headaches. It sucked at first but now I am fine without it

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I have a Kerig and I used to buy the cups and etc, but I found at one of the local grocery stores they sell a plastic refillable cup. So I just buy Dunkin Donuts Turbo blend and use that.

Akhusker

Akhusker

Dec 25, 2014
I have a Kerig and I used to buy the cups and etc, but I found at one of the local grocery stores they sell a plastic refillable cup. So I just buy Dunkin Donuts Turbo blend and use that.
Those refillable cups are the way to go. Bad thing about a keurig I am now finding out is it sucks to try and fill a thermos 1 cup at a time!

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

Sweet. Gonna keep my eye peeled for the reusable cups, get me some Dunkin Donut coffee too.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Sweet. Gonna keep my eye peeled for the reusable cups, get me some Dunkin Donut coffee too.

Just make a pot of coffee for fuks. Sake. You probably use that french vanilla creamer too you efling homo

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
I just got some new sh*t yesterday from the place I always go. It's pretty good.

ulkiwaT.jpg

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011

Probably check Amazon or might be in your coffee aisle at your grocery story. Heck, you probably could even just reuse an old kerig cup and fill it. Just have to watch the hole on the bottom until you put it in the machine so the grounds don't lead all over. Mine has a built in screen. When it gets a little dirty, just toss it in the dishwasher or rinse it under the sink.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic