Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

coffee

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I'm a northeast elitist and drink starbucks that I brew at home in the AM....or starbucks that I buy in the afternoon.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
On a side note, the last time I drank coffee was at the last powerlifting competition I did, bench only.

I stayed at the La Quinta down the road, and they had a nice coffee machine that you put your cup in and it brews it right in front of you.

I don't remember what blend I got, but it was really good, and I think it was pretty effective as a pre workout.

I started taking sips about 15 mins before the flight I was in started. By the time the flight started, I was sweating profusely and was ready to smash my head into a wall.

Either way it was a good day because I got a 60 pound bench PR in a shirt.

So thank you coffee for your awesome pre workout skills. :D

You do realize that a college kid who stayed in the room before you most likely peed in that coffee machine.....

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
You do realize that a college kid who stayed in the room before you most likely peed in that coffee machine.....

No no, this machine was in the breakfast area down stairs. It was big, too big for a room. Haha.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
yea they didnt have none out here untill the one in Whittier opened last week. On Whittier Blvd about a mile west of Colima, 5 miles or so east of 605 freeway.

Oh right. I honestly never head that far east.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Best coffee I've ever had was Ethiopian coffee, in country. The freshest shit ever!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Best coffee I've ever had was Ethiopian coffee, in country. The freshest shit ever!
Speaking of monkey shit....

i have a keurig and use the Starbucks cups. I buy other brands but have to use two to make a strong enough cup. What I like about the keurig is that I can have a hot fresh cup in under a minute with no prep.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012

i have a keurig and use the Starbucks cups. I buy other brands but have to use two to make a strong enough cup. What I like about the keurig is that I can have a hot fresh cup in under a minute with no prep.
Are the Starbucks cups any stronger?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013

Lmao a$$hole!! I use a Mr. Coffee, single cup. Cheaper Keurig, same thing. Always out for a bargain. But I actually enjoy a Percolator a lot more.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Are the Starbucks cups any stronger?
Some of them. My go to is the Verona. You can pretty much tell by weight, always get the heaviest box. They gyp you by only putting 16 in a box, others are all 18. Haven't tried the dunkin dark yet.

IS, you drink any "tea" in Ethiopia?

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Same here, mid 30's and barely started drinking coffee...i'm a late bloomer. Did you know they just opened a Dunkin Donuts in Whittier last week? Went by on the way to work one night and line was down the street. I was like wtf its just donuts lol.

I don't have one near me...it's the coffee they were lining up for ;)

And, your were in my hood and never said anything!!!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic