Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

Raynmela

Raynmela

VIP Member
Jan 13, 2012
When I first discovered the boards back in 2005/2006, Big Cat was pretty popular among the forums. Had some good articles if I remember correctly. Unfortunately he passed just a few years later.

The first board I joined was WCBB with Basskiller and his legendary finaplex conversion instructions. Man those were the days-- cheap easy access to the best tren ace most of us have ever had or will have.
I think I remember you from those days, learned alot from Bigcat. Remember Par Deus and the “One” prosteroid lotion?

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I think I remember you from those days, learned alot from Bigcat. Remember Par Deus and the “One” prosteroid lotion?
Par Deus was an intelligent member. I remember him tearing into Big Cat a few times. Par Deus used to post at EF before starting up his own forum shortly after. I'm not sure what ever happened to him, he seemed to just all of a sudden go MIA. Maybe i missed something though.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
Anal Aaron bwahahaha….. I still wonder if he was just trolling or not. He was so detailed about the whole thing that I could not help but to believe it was a true story.

I remember a dude that went by “Boobs” who helped me out a lot back in the early 2000’s

and of course there was that whole gaggle of ladies and gents from the elite fitness board back in the day that kept me entertained.

Reactions: ceo
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Several memorable board members:

IronPumpedLady
Bolan
Deadweight

I always loved IPL's hammies and calves. That is, I loved the hammies and calves of the IFBB pro pics that IPL claimed to be hers, LOL

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
what about snatchboogie from OutlawMuscle.

He was the guy that bragged about doing 1000mg primo per week, had this awesome physique, blah blah blah. Then got called out, posted his pics and he was a lot smaller than he claimed to be. Not a lot of muscle if I remember. He was ripped/skinney..

Then that tool so called guru Anthony Roberts. I used to get into with him and call him out all the time over at elite fitness, and steroid.com. He even had a supplement made, that I tore apart with another member and discredited his entire supplement. Claimed it raised test levels, blah blah blah.. With some herb from deep in the jungles of Africa.. lol

There was another guy too, can't remember his name.. Everyone used to give him shit, also made a supplement called Cock Pump or something of that nature. He was promoting it over at Outlaw Muscle. He got tore to shreds too. Always bragging about himself, girls, etc. Let me think and hopefully his name comes to mind.

Fuck... Snachboogie!!!! Used to always push the GT Russian crap if I recall and turned scammer eventually. Haven't heard that name in prob 15 years or more!!

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Several memorable board members:

IronPumpedLady
Bolan
Deadweight

I always loved IPL's hammies and calves. That is, I loved the hammies and calves of the IFBB pro pics that IPL claimed to be hers, LOL
Yep, I remember IPL. She frequented WCBB a lot along with Halo, Technobarbie, Purplelaceteddy, Trivial and a few other ladies. Some go by different handles now, but very few are still around.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Yep, I remember IPL. She frequented WCBB a lot along with Halo, Technobarbie, Purplelaceteddy, Trivial and a few other ladies. Some go by different handles now, but very few are still around.
Halo, now that's a name I haven't seen in years! Same with Axemurderer

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Satchboogie had been arrested years prior out here in California. I'm not sure what happened to him at the end though.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Also, if you guys remember that scumbag who went by the name CARTH over at EF back in the early-mid 2000's, he was a total scammer selling fake gear. He worked with Satchboogie as a remailer once i believe. He was also involved with one or two of those member battles over who looked better...I think he was one of the ones who went against Satchboogie. Anyway, he disappeared for a while and came back a few years later on AFboard and posted the following:

Don't know guys. I think many people have placebo effects. Years ago when I used to sell gear. I used to sell fake shit. Literally 100% oil and nothing else. And all my customers swore to me that MY shit was awesome! Stupid stupid stupid! Just weak minded fools. Since I started this thread I've been using HALF A FULL DOSE (what is it? 2mgs?) ED now. And so far....NOTHING!!!!

He was banned right after that, freakin' weirdo. He lived in Florida at one time and used to post half-naked pictures of him and his wife out by the pool. I guess she left him, and he moved a few states north, I think it was TN, but I could be wrong, and was living with his mom. He changed his name to Slapnuts and Smokescreen and was posting on other forums.

This fukktard:

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
Mikestrong, George Young, Supergirl Retabolil, Dutch Windmill, Desert Fox. Jyzza, Redstar (RSOC).

also, anyone Remember Nandi and Getswole?
Whatever happened with Mike? I was on his board for years and the dude just disappeared.

Reactions: 5.0
NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
I’m fairly certain the rumor was MS was busted around 15-16.
redicat had a niche product on paper. What was it? I can’t remember

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic