Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Being a Mod, esp. a good Mod, is a lotta work, and sometimes a thankless job. Seen a Mod on another board who set a world record for his commitment to that board and subsequently lost his marriage due, in part, to how many hrs/day he was Moderating.

I've only watched a few boards in the community in recent yrs, but, yeah, AB ... and Whey's board are on life support.

TID is not, but it's not as active as some junk boards either. Next time you're in town, say Hello, and bring NC and enjoy_tren with you :)

Dinosaurs gotta stick together to ensure their survival ........

It is a lot of work, and even owning one is a lot of work. I am/was tempted to open up another forum, or bring one back from the dead. The one I was going to get is available finally. It wasn't for years, and the old owner wanted like $8K for the name, but could be negotiated.
I am a MOD on Wheys board, they do like it small, and intentionally dont wanna be a big or even public anymore. Thye all have their place. It sure is a different world than 2000-2007.

Just curious who is Wheys Board? If not ok to post out in the open, I understand... This is how far out of the loop I am. I goto maybe 6 forums tops.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
It is a lot of work, and even owning one is a lot of work. I am/was tempted to open up another forum, or bring one back from the dead. The one I was going to get is available finally. It wasn't for years, and the old owner wanted like $8K for the name, but could be negotiated.

Just curious who is Wheys Board? If not ok to post out in the open, I understand... This is how far out of the loop I am. I goto maybe 6 forums tops.
PM Inbound

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010

Since we're bringing up old boards. MuscleChemistry was always my home. I helped get it going and co-admin for the longest time and then life happened. Hell I met my son's mother on that board as she was a mod.

I just recently became a site director there, again, and trying to figure out the best way to get that bad boy flowing again. Suggestions are always welcome. Lol

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
tiltthe end (however he spelled it).. what a tool that kid was.. "guys, is it bad that I ate a whole jar of skippy peanut butter this morning?" or this one "my abs looked awesome in the moonlight last night"
Yes he was one wierd motherfucker

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
hopefully this cocksucker is in prison..
He WAS for sure, I also have a giant jug of Primo that was acquired 3rd hand from one of the many lab names he used, it is crashed and I have never had the nuts to try it but I haven't tossed it either, maybe I will give it away to someone on here to try.
LMAO

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
He was fucking that blonde chic that everyone was hot for wtf was her name something to do with booty or ass............
"tightbooty"? no but something like that.??

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The old drunk lawyer that used to come on here and say "ask me any legal question anything" and then we would fuck with him in the chat..........BigKarch I think it was.
How about HORSEY.............Allthewhey LMAO

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
And last but not least the skinhead, racist fucker (self proclaimed) that used to Mod on here.........wtf was his name?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I am a MOD on Wheys board, they do like it small, and intentionally dont wanna be a big or even public anymore. Thye all have their place. It sure is a different world than 2000-2007.
Lol, of course I know you are a MOD there, but recent visits suggest the board is dying due to inactivity. I'm as guilty as anyone ... I seem to react to existing posts better than I initiate threads, and current existing posts are few and far between. The sparse activity of any kind is more in the Chat from people just checking in than it is from much substance down in the Forums.

I hate that for Whey ... first met him when my only post - ORD board was TSC. The admin of TSC needed some help with the tech side of running a board, and it was Whey who supplied it, even though the 2 boards were in theory rivals for similar membership. Boards were healthier then, maybe as recently as 2012ish, but what really cemented my respect for him was that he was given access to the TSC moderator area as a gesture of thanks. Whey dropped in once or twice, then said he didn't think he should be there ... and removed himself. I woulda preferred he'd stayed, but that taught me who Whey is.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Since we're bringing up old boards. MuscleChemistry was always my home. I helped get it going and co-admin for the longest time and then life happened. Hell I met my son's mother on that board as she was a mod.

I just recently became a site director there, again, and trying to figure out the best way to get that bad boy flowing again. Suggestions are always welcome. Lol
This is SO romantic ! :cool::D lol

or, is there more to that story ? :oops:

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
He was fucking that blonde chic that everyone was hot for wtf was her name something to do with booty or ass............
"tightbooty"? no but something like that.??
Confirming the name but unaware of who her fuckmates were ... except, gossip-level only ... Tightbooty and Lee Priest.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic