Latest Member
angelarbatt
What's New?

Claires Battle of Lower Ab Fat

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Decided to keep a diary and ongoing progress.
Trying really hard to lose the bit of fat on the lower abs!

Current diet plan (working on improvements after plenty of good advice in the womens forum)

meal one

oats soaked in milk

meal two

1/2 chicken breast/salmon, 1/2 cup of rice

small handfull of dried fruit and nuts

meal three

1/2 chicken breast/salmon, 1/2 cup of rice

meal four

2egg omlette

meal five

fish (salmon, cod)/pork/beef/mince, veg/salad

meal six

yoghurt

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Current Training Plan

Walk home 20 mins mon-fri

Tuesday 1 Hour Weights, 15mins Cardio
Train Chest, Shoulders, Triceps, Abs (cardio on treadmill fast walk and run for 4 mins)

Wednesday 45mins weights, 15 mins cardio
Train Legs & abs (treadmill with 2kilo ankle weights on fast walk)

Thursday 1 Hour weights, 15 mins cardio
Train Biceps, Back, Abs (cardio on treadmill fast walk and four min run)

Friday 30 mins cardio (boxing) & Abs
Deadlifts

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Results so far

Have gone up in strength better than I thought I would

Chest currently do 48kilo assited, 30kilo on my own
Biceps & triceps went from 15kilo to 20kilo
Dumbells went up from 4kilo each to 8kilo
Leg raises from 13kilo to 26kilo

Abs started on 3 x 25 on low incline, now have upped incline twice and am doing 3 x 30 and slowly starting to add weight

Measurements taken six weeks ago and today

Arms - 12inch - 12 1/2 inch
Bust - 40inch - 38inch
Under bust around rib cage 33 (the same)
waist 33 (the same)
Lower abs 37 (the same)
Hips 39 (the same)
Thighs 22 1/2 up to 23
Calfs 15 - 14 1/2

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
So have made good progress strength wise,have gained small amount of size, disappointed in losing two inches off the bust and stomach stayed the same (really frustrating)

Anavar starting tomorrow so will be interesting to see what happens, over the coming weeks am thinking of making the following amendments to my diet

meal one

oats soaked in milk, 2 eggs/1 sausage/protein shake

meal two

1/2 chicken breast/salmon, 1/2 cup of rice, veg/salad

small handfull of dried fruit and nuts

meal three

1/2 chicken breast/salmon, 1/2 cup of rice, veg/salad

meal four

2egg omlette/protein shake

meal five

fish (salmon, cod)/pork/beef/mince, veg/salad

meal six

two tablespoons of cottage cheese

Each meal every three hours as previously

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
forgot to say 5'8 and 160 pounds, havent weighed myself recently

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Still the same weight

Am on day 6 of Anavar cycle started on 5mg so far split about 8am and 8pm

Have noticed a slight increase in veins sticking out on my hands and forearms.
Have been feeling hotter body temperature.
Was able to dig my garden over for four hours yesterday without feeling knackered, had to stop cos my back was hurting, so definatley getting more energy.
Am feeling ok had caffiene anxiety today so no more caffiene for me. Think this was a bit more noticeasble cos of the increased metabolisim maybe. My sense of wellbeing up a little, lost a bit of aggressiveness but could be down to pmt.

Gonna be back in gym tomorrow so will see if I have improved on last week. Also due on this week so will find out if it gonna affect my period.

Counting down 3 more weeks till two week surfing holiday and deciding whether to go to 10mg every day or stay at 5 for longer.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
Am looking forward to seeing picts of your progress.

Keep up the hard work...results will show sooner than later.

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Period is likely to be weird...but probably not yet, your body hasnt had a full cycle to see whats happening yet....but by next month for sure. Instead of going away I got it every two weeks for the firat month and a half and then nada

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I do get feeling this month will be normal, had a normal session in gym was quite lethargic so think I am just looking for stuff, just my eagerness to get it kicked in

I only really got a little bit hotter body temp overall

Normally take a pill from docs to delay my period, due on last few days of my holiday but don't know if this would be hormone overload

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Had a good ish week training am seeing lots of definition in chest and shoulders, can see ribs and collar bone but also good muscle, back is starting too look bumpy have tried harder the last few weeks. Incline sit ups managing 3 sets of 30 with 2kilo weight ok now slowly built up. Still had no need for cheat meal not feeling hungry.

As for signs of anavar, just feel warm and tingly now and then and quite happy with no pmt or feeling fat at this time of month, can't wait to see some strength but has been going up naturally anyway.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Day 13 on anavar and have noticed strength gone up the last few days, can do pull ups again with not much effort and can do them with my hands facing me not managed these ever !.. also can do full press ups properly with good form.

If I tense my stomach theres is muscles starting to show at the top of my stomach !!! Lower abs have gone down half an inch too.

Am feeling quite good no sides so far went up to 10mg a day after a week. Looking forward to getting in the gym tomorrow to see how stong I am. Going to push hard this week and aim for a bit heavier weights and lower reps but will see how I go.

Next week will be difficult we are having a rest week to make sure am operating on full battries ready for surfing starting next saturday. Will miss my exercise badly but I need to be fully recovered nd repaired !

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Haven't gone heavier yet, was getting a bit ahead of myself!

Noticeable improvement in strength though, normally don't like shoulder training or lunges but went really well, lasted longer in sets and with weights I have been gradually increasing last few weeks, not half as tired after workout either.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic