Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Claires Battle of Lower Ab Fat

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
By now the Var should have kicked in full force !!

How are you feeling ?

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
I am feeling on a high but have a bit of water weight am nearly halfway through surfing holiday, my endurance has definately gone up things that tire me haven't, am peed at the water weight but it's all over so is bearable. I know it's there as my biceps have a layer over them and normally it's just skin

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Am four weeks in now, 3 weeks at 10mg no sides apart from bloat which only kicked in just this last week

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
My water weight doesn't seem as much today, think it is a little bit the drug and more getting used to the sudden difference in exercise. Am sleeping alot about 9 - 10 hours

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Managing five hour surfing with only a couple of ten min breaks, really have to warm up and stretch or my shins feel like they might explode, having a strong painkiller beforehand to ease muscle pain.

Am feeling fit and strong! My endurance is excellent !

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Really struggled with shin splints, calf cramps, even after warming up and stretching, bailed last day and ankles swelled up lost a bit of sensation , now just walking hurts. Had bad soreness overall and sore elbow pain, am cutting back down to 5mg.
Won't be using next time because the problems with my legs held me back and was unbearable, having a look into next cycle when finished this one, my goals have changed a little.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
I am feeling on a high but have a bit of water weight am nearly halfway through surfing holiday, my endurance has definately gone up things that tire me haven't, am peed at the water weight but it's all over so is bearable. I know it's there as my biceps have a layer over them and normally it's just skin

Yes the Var water weight sucks !!!

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Although my well being is up it has downside, I am normally aggressive and competitive, this doesn't seem to be the case, I have no increased sex drive neither. I am wondering what the results are going to be when finished and water weight goes. Feels like my muscles are harder but hard to tell under bloat and think I need some serious recovery as seriously sore.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Its been over two weeks since stopping Var now. Have kept a gain of about 3 pound. I have kept some strength can sill do pull ups and chin ups, chest press went down a bit. Have lost one and a half inches of my lower abs! Am pleased with the results but still have a little bit too go.

My goals have changed now from less focus on abs and more focus on entire body and overall fitness.

C

CLAIRE

TID Lady Member
Mar 20, 2012
Am on new training plan, 1 week heavy weight and low reps followed by 3 weeks of moderate weight high reps and rotate round to bulk again.
Have added full body exercises like 180 jump squats and yoga in every time I workout, have increased intensity of cardio

So far the mod weight high rep has been real hard work, will measure progress every four weeks

Have maintained my extra couple of pounds and my strength and speed has improved slightly week by week

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Are you the claire who used topost at AF?

If so, good to see you around, and it's good to see you still hitting the gym. You are a good person:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic