lk has no balls
What's New?

ChrisLindsay9's Journal - "Lightweight Strong"

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Nice work man!

I'd love to hear your feedback when you pull in it. I never learned how to use mine correctly

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Id definitely like to see the suited 4x bw dl :)

TenaciousA

TenaciousA

TID Lady Member
Mar 31, 2013
Come 2017 I will have to reevaluate my lifting crush status.

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Experimenting with a couple of new bench and DL/Squat variations for this three week training cycle.
_____________________________________.
SQUAT.
...285x2
...300x2 x14 sets (vids of first & last sets).
DOUBLE PAUSE CG 2BD PRESS (alternative to CG Floor Press).
...132x5.
...142x5 x3 sets (vid).
TRAP BAR DEADLIFT (alternative to Hack Squat).
...250x7.
...275x7.
...275x5 x4 sets (vid of second set).
COOL-DOWN.
...Adductors/Abductors, Back Extensions, Bird Dog, Hammy/Knee/TFL/Elbow Rolling.
_____________________________________.

"Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire."

ChrisLindsay9

ChrisLindsay9

MuscleHead
Jun 17, 2013
Come 2017 I will have to reevaluate my lifting crush status.
Aww. Understood. lol

I'm impressed.
I was too. 300 felt like 275 on my back. I had a few sets where my back rolled more than it should have, but it was just not getting my trunk as tight. I'm definitely feeling good about putting some weight on my back for my box squats later this week.

Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara

Jun 14, 2016
Which Titan wrist wraps do you have? I've got the Max RPM ones. No bench belt yet though. I just recently bought a 3" belt for deadlift and I've had a 4" one for squats. The 3" for deadlift was definite improvement as the 4" interfered with my setup.

Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara

Jun 14, 2016
The Titanium Wrist Wraps. They are definitely better than the inexpensive ones I've been using.

I upgraded from a cheap pair, too. The cheap ones are basically useless. The only thing I don't like about my Titans is they're both the same rather than designated left and right, so they have to be wrapped differently on each wrist. Not a huge deal though.

Beedeezy

Beedeezy

Feb 18, 2015
I just recently bought a 3" belt for deadlift and I've had a 4" one for squats. The 3" for deadlift was definite improvement as the 4" interfered with my setup.
I've been toying with the idea of buying the Spud Inc deadlift belt. @SAD told me it's worth the investment in talks, and I believe it's legal in most federations.

The Titanium Wrist Wraps. They are definitely better than the inexpensive ones I've been using.
I've been using the SlingShot "Strong wraps", they were a free gift for having to wait on a shipment. I'm looking into getting a different paid of wraps that are longer. Until the strong wraps arrived, I hadn't been using any at all. Wrist wraps make such a difference. I use them Sq, Bn, and Dl.

Reactions: SAD
Perrin Aybara

Perrin Aybara

Jun 14, 2016
I've been toying with the idea of buying the Spud Inc deadlift belt. @SAD told me it's worth the investment in talks, and I believe it's legal in most federations.

I looked at those. I ended up just getting a KLA single prong from Anderson Powerlifting on sale. I definitely prefer pulling in a 3" over a 4".

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic