Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Cheaters Anonymous

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Well the way I look at things now is that every man and woman thinks about cheating and some of us actually do it.................

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Geez, guy's you know you are better than that. Men are the Rocks of Relationship's, we are the one's that hold everything together, and when the shit goes South we are the only ones still standing. I'm a moral and respected man, and I respect my Fiance, I couldn't live with myself if I was disrespectful to her. Acting that way is selfish, and if that's the attitude you have, then don't lead a girl on with lie's, fix yourself, and be a good guy and live for your girl. Respect yourself, and respect her. If you can't do either, then don't be in a relationship with anyone.

My two Cents
TH

I couldn't agree more!

Last edited by a moderator:
goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
This is why you have to involve your partner.... It is not cheating if you are both participating.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I'm a married man, have been for over twenty years. I can't afford that kind of excitement....

Just wondering about the kind of girl that wants to bang you after just meeting you and knowing you have a GF. I suppose the kind of girl that has no gag reflex....

LOL!

Most likely that would be the kind of girl that feels terribly insecure and wants to please as many men as possible just to hear a possitive word or two about her skills and/or beauty.

On the other side she may be perfectly fine mentally but she enjoys sucking stranger's cocks...

Anyway, whatever the case is, if I were single i would love to meet a girl which has no gag reflex...! *Sigh*

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Gixx was this the hot tranny you were telling me about?

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I'm a married man, have been for over twenty years. I can't afford that kind of excitement....

Just wondering about the kind of girl that wants to bang you after just meeting you and knowing you have a GF. I suppose the kind of girl that has no gag reflex....

She didn't know I had a girl. She actually was like 'you must be single if you're out with me on valentine's day, or you're the worst boyfriend in the world.' I loled.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
LOL!

Most likely that would be the kind of girl that feels terribly insecure and wants to please as many men as possible just to hear a possitive word or two about her skills and/or beauty.

On the other side she may be perfectly fine mentally but she enjoys sucking stranger's cocks...

Anyway, whatever the case is, if I were single i would love to meet a girl which has no gag reflex...! *Sigh*

I like option C. better: I'm just too damn attractive and she couldn't help but have herself some gixxy.

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
She didn't know I had a girl. She actually was like 'you must be single if you're out with me on valentine's day, or you're the worst boyfriend in the world.' I loled.

I am assuming that you at least washed your dick and balls off in the sink before you got home and stuck it to the old lady right?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Was he at least gentle to you Gixx??

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010

That's fuckin amazing, you happy scumbag you LOL~

I spoke in PM about my being a shit to a brother I respect LOTS, weighing it, knowing I am a bastard for risking hurting a good woman who has been there for me- she texted me a sweet message while I was explaining to my bro- good Lord!

Didn't do it but woulda, I have enough honor to know I'm a scumbag all the same...

On the other hand, it is probably better to regret something you did do than something you didn't get to- AAAAAGHHHH.

I pride myself on being honorable. I was about less than, in intent, if not in action sooooo:

Am I a scumbag or just a near scumbag?

Gixxie, you are a single bro with a girlfriend at the moment, you go bro!~

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Well, most of you guys already know a couple months ago I got a blowjob from my girlfriend and then fucked her little sister a couple hours later the same night...so I guess I belong in this group as well, lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic