What's New?

Cheaters Anonymous

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
yes...........

.....no..........

When I was younger I cheated on every single girl friend I ever had, but at the same time every girlfriend I ever had also cheated on me!! Really we were young, arrogant, ignorant, dumb bastard scumbags that didn't know any better, so we can get away with being scumbag cheaters.

In the end, I don't think cheating really matters unless you cheat when you are married and I would rather have my balls cut off than cheat on my wife, as this union/marriage was done in front of our families and we promised in front of them to love, honor, cherish our marriage until death do us part!!

Gixxer you are a young, handsome devil so if you need to sow your oats, SO YOUR OATS SON!!!! But if you were to get my daughter pregnant it will be a shotgun wedding SON!!!! Plus, there will be no cheating on her EVER after marriage, so make your decisions wisely!!!

Word, I wholeheartedly agree. I will now sow my oats onto my girlfriends facial structure tonight.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
The only ass gixers getting is the ass in the mens locker room....

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^You've been in my locker room, so I guess I've had your ass too.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not married yet either...besides, how am I supposed to decide who to marry without testing out each seed the family has to offer. They say when you marry a girl, you marry her whole family....but the thing is you don't fuck the whole family, so you have to get that shit right the first time!

J

jimmyxgrade

Mar 13, 2013
I'm about to get a divorce. Technically I cheated first...online chat crap, but I guess it was cheating all the same. Figured as long as it wasnt anything physical it was somethign I could come back from. I only started doing it because the wife was being cold, distant, judgemental...and carrying on with her Ex husband's family (Ex was dead...so she wasnt messing with him..I hope). Her shit was physical...and what upsets me is she wontadmit it. Seen pics of her with guys and shit...and she tells me she just tried to make it LOOK as if she was cheating. So to all those saying not to do these sorts of things...I say it can happen to you if you're not looking out for the person who should matter most. It's not for everyone...but EVERYONE wants to feel wanted.

A

amore169

Sep 8, 2012
This thread is almost 2 years old, how did u find it!

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I'm about to get a divorce. Technically I cheated first...online chat crap, but I guess it was cheating all the same. Figured as long as it wasnt anything physical it was somethign I could come back from. I only started doing it because the wife was being cold, distant, judgemental...and carrying on with her Ex husband's family (Ex was dead...so she wasnt messing with him..I hope). Her shit was physical...and what upsets me is she wontadmit it. Seen pics of her with guys and shit...and she tells me she just tried to make it LOOK as if she was cheating. So to all those saying not to do these sorts of things...I say it can happen to you if you're not looking out for the person who should matter most. It's not for everyone...but EVERYONE wants to feel wanted.

(this is an old ass thread)

WHAT THE FUK DID YOU JUST SAY???? Online chat is cheating????? HOW?

Get your head out of your ass boy! If you have seen pics with her and other guys... then she IS cheating... it isn't a facade...SHE IS FUKING LYING!!!!!

I see now why she is doing it... YOU DONT HAVE ANY BALLS!!!!!

MAN UP!

If you want to keep this cheating whore you better show her who's the boss right now!!!! Otherwise walk on home boy!

I recommend you walk away... are there children involved?

(Note to staff... please do not delete this post or send me an infraction... it is tough love... and tough times need tough love ;) )

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011

It's to late for you. Your balls have already been surgically removed by your wife.

Kosher Fried

Kosher Fried

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
mine always says if i need sex so bad at night or anything, i can just use her pussy as a vaginal masturbator while she's sleeping if need be

sex almost any time i want it

and she's a squirter....if i ever had the need to cheat i'd just leave..always have...never had many "girlfriends" though for that reason, so i wouldnt feel guilty if i was ****in 4 different chicks a week like in my hayday.

that shit's just too much work now...i'd rather dry whack it than have to put up with a 23 year olds ramblings about my little pony or how they don't remember the nintendo NES

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic