Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Cheaters Anonymous

Spikykite

Spikykite

Feb 14, 2011
so you feel better getting it off yourre chest ?
or you still feel guilty about it ?

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
You shouldn't be doing things to other people that you wouldn't like them to do to you. I can't see why someone needs to cheat on their relationship. If you don't like your relationship or if you're not enjoying sex or anything, you can always talk a way out of this or break up and live your life the way you want it.

Agreed. Much more mature and civil and will always be respected for it.

All I got to say bros is get all that out before you get married, its been going on 23 years for us.

Statistics show once a habit it started it is not broken easily; that includes cheating.
Once someone does it on a regular basis they get numb to it being "wrong" and it is acceptable in their mind.

Well, most of you guys already know a couple months ago I got a blowjob from my girlfriend and then fucked her little sister a couple hours later the same night...so I guess I belong in this group as well, lol.

Yeah I remember; this is the "innocent" girl you are serious about that you did it to, correct??

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Yeah I remember; this is the "innocent" girl you are serious about that you did it to, correct??

No... that was a different sister combo. The girl I am serious with now has an even hotter sister. But, she's not a slut and I have no chance with her anyways, so that makes things easier, lol.

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
no... That was a different sister combo. The girl i am serious with now has an even hotter sister. But, she's not a slut and i have no chance with her anyways, so that makes things easier, lol.

lmfao!!!!!

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
I don't know why you guys are so proud of this shit. I've never cheated. And to make sure I don't when I'm drunk I have a good core group of friends that will make sure it doesn't happen.

Slic.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I am proud, it's hilarious. Cheating is just as much of a lifestyle as being someone who "doesn't cheat." When I find that perfect girl I'll consider not cheating, CONSIDER.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I have been in a few three somes with my wife and other chicks, But have never done anything behind her back and wouldnt. Fuck no reason to, I get laid when ever I want no matter what. And she loves to give head.. thats a bonus.

ON the other hand I aint mad at ya guys for doing it. Yeah I have cheated on every single gf I have had, except for my wife, and I cheated a lot every damn chance I got to rail some hot ass bitch I did. I dont know why I even had gfs I always ended up fuckin their best friends or most of their friends. ahh the good ol days of wreckin bitches friendships and making whores out of the rest. Treating the one night bar stands like pure whores with the dirty degrading sex thats to dirty to even speak to eachother about afterwards

Hell we are males we are primally programmed to fuck a lot and many and spreed seed, I usually chose to spreed the seed across thier faces

Snachito

Snachito

Oct 8, 2010
When I was younger I cheated on every single girl friend I ever had, but at the same time every girlfriend I ever had also cheated on me!! Really we were young, arrogant, ignorant, dumb bastard scumbags that didn't know any better, so we can get away with being scumbag cheaters.

In the end, I don't think cheating really matters unless you cheat when you are married and I would rather have my balls cut off than cheat on my wife, as this union/marriage was done in front of our families and we promised in front of them to love, honor, cherish our marriage until death do us part!!

Gixxer you are a young, handsome devil so if you need to sow your oats, SO YOUR OATS SON!!!! But if you were to get my daughter pregnant it will be a shotgun wedding SON!!!! Plus, there will be no cheating on her EVER after marriage, so make your decisions wisely!!!

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Pretty devisive issue here... Im not always going to be able to deadlift 700lbs, bench 500lbs, drive 140mph down an interstate, or drag a 200lb deer 3 miles out of the woods... So Im gonna do those things now... Im also gonna let a little blonde 20 yr old with DDs put my dick in her mouth... My hair is half gray already...

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
Good point snach.... Im NOT married and when I was I was faithful- as I will be again should I ever get caught in the marriage trap again...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic