Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
goodmanpharmaceuticals
What's New?

Can YOU dunk? Weightlifting increased my vertical jump.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Im 6 3 and played in college and had tryouts to play semi pro. Hence the screen name. Tore my acl and stopped playing. But used to be able to do any dunk that i tried. Was in alot of dunk contests aswell at basketball camps. I could jump off 1 or 2 feet.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
When I was in HS I played basketball, I was 140lbs soaking wet, I could dunk, I had a great vertical leap. Could 2 hand reverse, do trick dunks, all sorts of shit, I dunked on a bunch of guys in a pick up game and they shit themselves, they couldnt believe a white man could do that.
Well fast forward 20 some years and over 130 lbs of added muscle and you can imagine gravity is a bitch. LOL!

I can still touch the rim, but thats about all thats gonna happen.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
Im 6 3 and played in college and had tryouts to play semi pro. Hence the screen name. Tore my acl and stopped playing. But used to be able to do any dunk that i tried. Was in alot of dunk contests aswell at basketball camps. I could jump off 1 or 2 feet.

bla bla bla bla.....but can you make it rain from beyond far stripe???

:p air...we know you're the man

MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
I can squat 1.5 times my bw and cannot dunk. I do shoot in the mid-80's when I play golf, which is about twice a year. I'm a white girl. That's all I got.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Congrats on reaching a goal of yours.

I squat well over 1.5x bodyweight but can't dunk but than again it's not something I'm working towards.

M

MaksPTheTruth

Dec 1, 2011
Thanks for the replies guys. Yea right now Im mainly focusing on weightlifting. But when I made that video it was just a goal I wanted to accomplish thats all.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic